Starting All Over Again!

• Hi Ladies

So here I am 10lbs heavier and starting all over again. In a nut shell, I just resigned from my job and now while job hunting, I am going to work on losing the weight I gained at that Palace of Doom! I hate feeling so bulky and hate that none of my clothes fit. I'm being stubborn and refusing to buy anything other than an interview suit! My previous job had me so stressed out while working 12-14hours a day for two weeks every month. It made job hunting very difficult. I do have a few serious bites from two recruiters so that's great!

So I decided that today was the first day to getting my body and wardrobe back! I think I've started off good.

Breakfast- 1cup Cheerios, 1/2 pineapple, 1cup F/F Milk
    AM Snacks-F/F yogurt, handfull of almonds. 2 fun size paks of M&M's (that's the last of em)

Exercise- I did a Leslie Sansone's 2 Mile Walk Away the Pounds workout with
    3lb dumbells and with 5lb ankle weights. Before bed tonight I'll get in my crunches and leg raises for my abs.

Lunch- Most likely some soup(a green minestrone. Its like reg. minestrone, but with all green and white veggies and beans)

PM Snacks-2 Fruits

Dinner-Don't know. I am waiting to hear if I have class tonight at Temple University-Ambler. Class is at 6pm. But I'm thinking protein and veggies.

I think it's a good start. If anyone has some great ideas, I'd gladly welcome them!

My goal is about 165lbs-170lbs. My goals are simple, I just want to be normal, fit in the clothes I already have and not feel so bulky. I don't want a ton of muscle because I don't have the time to maintain it. So I'm just trying to keep my lifestyle active and a healthy diet.