3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Ok I'll stop cyring into my bowl of Fiber One... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/164730-ok-ill-stop-cyring-into-my-bowl-fiber-one.html)

corazonas 02-17-2009 11:18 AM

Ok I'll stop crying into my bowl of Fiber One...

So on vday weekend I messed up food wise. bad. and i was killing myself over it- stressing wayyy too much. I'm just so close to goal and couldn't believe I'd sabotaged myself. Today (tuesday) is weigh in day and i was kind of dreading it but i weigh every week and wasn't going to hide from it. I just KNEW is was going to be bad. like big BIG gain bad.

I was down. another 2.6 lbs in a week.

I thought i was going to pass out. then i thought it must be a mistake. then i thought i was going to pass out again. (from being so happy of course!) I know about shocking your system sometimes and how it's a good thing once in a while but when i've just eaten pizza and cookies it seems very far from positive.

anyway, i'm now 2lbs from my end goal!! i'm so ecstatic right now i could puke. (but i won't) not only that but i've started the 30day shred and was soo happy about my loss that i couldn't WAIT to work out. and that's a place in my life i NEVER thought i'd be... happy about exercise...

so i just wanted to share my joy with you guys. i totally have the sun shining, birds singing thing going on right now... :D hope your day is equally wonderful!!

sprklemajik 02-17-2009 11:50 AM

congrats! thats great.

aneleh 02-17-2009 12:04 PM

Congrats corazonas! We have similar starting weights and goals, its so inspirational to see someone else do it, it can be done!

skinnynene 02-17-2009 12:14 PM

YAY!!! Congrats! That's great. I'm so uplifted to hear such good stories. You'll be at goal in no time!

CarolinaGirl 02-17-2009 12:17 PM

WTG on your surprise loss! Sometimes we let things get to us and convence ourselves that we didn't do good, and then at WI- your surprised and HAPPY!!! :dizzy: Keep up the great work.

Sidheag 02-17-2009 12:19 PM

:hugs: I am so proud of you, congratulations! I hope you're crazy proud of yourself...because you SHOULD BE!

beerab 02-17-2009 12:27 PM

WTG! Yup this valentines day I was a bit off my game but I didn't gain- so I'm happy :D

I guess my system was kicking it into high gear- but at the same time that day my hubby and I were walking around the zoo from 10 am to 5 pm. And the best part? My feet didn't hurt one bit! Before after an hour I would have been dead just wanting to sit down!

anastasia 02-17-2009 12:27 PM

well done on your loss! You're doing brilliantly. i cna't imagine what it must be like to almost be at your goal weight.

corazonas 02-17-2009 12:35 PM

thanks for the kind words guys! i really feel like a million bucks! i'm not poster child for weight loss or anything aneleh but if me being 2lbs away helps you get where you're going i'm happy to share! i never realized my lack of energy before... now that i have so much i don't know what to do with it all! :lol:

Lori Bell 02-17-2009 01:14 PM

Wow...just 2 pounds to go!! Yippee.

I have to tell you corazonas, you have such a good attitude! You project such positive vibes. I really enjoy your posts.

taylor 02-17-2009 01:38 PM

:flow2:

good for you!! you've got it in the bag chickie!

beerab 02-17-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corazonas (Post 2616549)
i never realized my lack of energy before... now that i have so much i don't know what to do with it all! :lol:

Oh man I totally agree with this! Now I wake up before my alarm clock and I'm up and ready to go! I went to the zoo last weekend and after 8 hours of walking around my feet weren't even tired! I love it!

Buckeye 02-17-2009 02:22 PM

Hey Corazonas - how do those elbows look now??:D You are awesome girl! Rub some of that attitude on me!!

Inkedmama98 02-17-2009 02:36 PM

Congratulations!! TWO pounds to go! Your doing fabulous! an inspiration for all, Way 2 go!

corazonas 02-17-2009 03:20 PM

thanks lori! i can't ever seem to shut up- may as well put it to good use somewhere! :D

beerab- great job! i haven't been to the zoo in like a year, i should go again... i could probably wear out my kids! :lol:

and buckeye, im totally going to take a pic of my elbow one of these days. im the biggest freak i know but i'm just so proud of them! haha