What is your BMI?!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Mine is currently 35.2 (yikes!). I can't wait to get under 30 because then I will be overweight and not obese. When I get to 179 lbs I will be at 29.9 so that will be exciting and when I get to goal I will be at 19.7
  • 45.3.....lol Not for long!!!!!
  • 44.7 D:
  • hovering over 30, also want to be overweight! (not obese)
  • Quote: 44.7 D:
    Say whattt? Where do you calculate your BMI? I'm 5'8 298 and mines a lot higher than yours. Am I doing mine wrong? lol
  • Quote: Say whattt? Where do you calculate your BMI? I'm 5'8 298 and mines a lot higher than yours. Am I doing mine wrong? lol
    I use fit day. I'll go update my current weight, because now I'm at 294.
  • Quote: I use fit day. I'll go update my current weight, because now I'm at 294.
    Oh haha, that makes more sense! As if you didn't rush to go change your stats!!! I change them as soon as I get to the computer after finding out I've lost more:P
  • Quote: Oh haha, that makes more sense! As if you didn't rush to go change your stats!!! I change them as soon as I get to the computer after finding out I've lost more:P
    Haha, well I JUST joined and totally forgot that I had entered that info in. From now on I'm going to update it whenever I lose weight since I'm becoming more active.
  • Well that's good! Being an active member here, really keeps me going sometimes. Hope it does the same for you!
  • 22 apparantly
  • 26.6 down from 38.8
  • My BMI is 28.2 and my goal BMI is 21.1, a lot of work to do!
  • 20.9 (down from 36.9)
  • 32.7 presently. I want to weigh 140, but the stupid thing says I'll still be "overweight." See, I've got big bones so I hate the BMI calculator for the most part since it doesn't calculate your body type (at 140 my BMI will be 26.5). But, if I get to 140, I'll be within 8 pounds of what "they" say is my ideal weight and I'm okay with that, the last 10 pounds are vanity anyway (course I might try to get down later on )
  • Mine is 23.8--down from 32

Getting OUT of the "obese" category was my first mini-goal, and then it was to leave the "overweight" category. Health was a HUGE motivator for me after considering my own very UNHEALTHY biological family.

ETA: My goal of 140 will put me at 21.6