Everyone weigh in 11/21/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 184.5, same as last week. Operation Just Maintain During the Holidays right on track, at least for now. I'm getting a 5 day weekend next week, complete with a trip to my mom-in-law's for the big turkey day feast. Man, I love turkey and stuffing, with pecan pie afterwards. I have such a love-hate relationship with the holidays!
  • 162 today.
  • Only down half a pound. I was disappointed until I discovered it was my TOM. I don't think I'm going to make it to Onederland by Thanksgiving, but definitely by Christmas.
  • Right now I'm at 192.0. Last week I didn't lose any weight (personal stuff going on), BUT, since then I have lost 3.4 pounds. I'm exactly half a pound away from my first 20 pounds lost and it's so frustrating LOL. But my patience will pay off eventually.
  • 154 today. I think it's going to go down in the next few days. I'm having a great week.
  • blah
    I was 181.4
    no s/s of period.
    So maybe I did gain a pound while away.
    Dang, was really good.
    ORRRR, hmmm maybe gaining muscle with the extra exercise.....yeah thats it!!

Any how, haven't actually broken the magic 180 mark.
    need to go there.
    fatmad
  • Down 3 this week. I might just make it to onderland by Christmas. Now that would be the gift that keeps on giving!
  • 129 this morning. Finally down half a pound from my previous low, almost a month ago. Sloooowwwwly losing weight, but I'm also close to goal, which I know means my body is resisting it more. At the same time making changes to my diet and figuring out how to balance nutrttion and calories, which means I'm eating more calories than I should to lose and slowing weight loss. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • Lost 1 pound, that puts me at 211. Bought a Biggest Loser exercise DVD yesterday, can't wait to try it out!

C
  • I'm 335 this morning and that is a loss of 4.4 lbs this week. AND it's that TOM!
  • Eek! I'm up to 212. I think some of it has got to be water weight, as I doubt I packed on four pounds in one week. Still, eek!
  • I'm at 185 so 1 more down this week .I just wish I could get a bit more a week .
  • Down 3 lbs. this week. Finally, a move in the right direction!
  • Down 3 from last week to 181 (yesterday). Finally hit 180 today though! Hoping to see the 170s next Friday!
  • Another pound this week... my weight loss is now starting to slow down a little, from 2 pounds per week before to about a pound per week now. I think it might be time to change up the exercise routine and drop my calories by 100 or so.