3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   RIDICULOUS amount of stretch marks!! rant! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/156548-ridiculous-amount-stretch-marks-rant.html)

BumpSetSpike 11-17-2008 12:07 AM

RIDICULOUS amount of stretch marks!! rant!

How the heck did I get so many stretch marks without even knowing? I am only 17! I have them everywhere... inner thigh, hips, butt, stomach (its like I've already been freakin pregnant), back of knee... and probably some places I dont even know about.

GR!! I am sorry. I just am really mad... Cause I don't know how these all got there without me noticing and I know that they don't go away completely. Bio oil never worked for me and I am sure as **** not going to waste my money on things to get my hopes worked up just so it turns out they don't work either.

I am sooo so worried about what my bf will think... I just can't even think about getting naked in front of him. His body is so perfect and compare it to mine...It makes me sick.

Thighs Be Gone 11-17-2008 12:16 AM

If you guys are close enough to be seeing each other naked, you should be close enough to discuss with him your feelings about your stretch marks. Chances are, he will just be taken with your beauty.

JulieJ08 11-17-2008 12:20 AM

You're going to find that (1) guys just don't care about stretch marks the way we do, and (2), even if they did, being nekkid with you completely, utterly, 100%, totally eclipses them.

Beautiful Ace 11-17-2008 12:24 AM

No matter how I thought about my body, my ex bf always thought I was beautiful. I have a million stretch marks and rolls and all the unfavorable things... anyways my point is, if you're with the right guy, it wont matter. If he doesn't want to be with you because of some stretch marks, then you deserve so much better.

Billies Pottery 11-17-2008 12:26 AM

I agree with Julie, guys don't really care about stretch marks.
Guys like what you give them.

stellarwbz 11-17-2008 12:54 AM

I feel your pain. I've got a ton too. Mine have all faded to white though. Its even worse because I am tan so they show up more.

Beautiful Ace 11-17-2008 12:55 AM

I once heard a comedian say "Men don't give a **** about your stretch marks, because all that means is you used to be big and got small, or you used to be small and got big, either way, WE'RE STILL ****ING YOU RIGHT NOW" I always kept that in the back of my head.

junebug41 11-17-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieJ08 (Post 2456241)
(2), even if they did, being nekkid with you completely, utterly, 100%, totally eclipses them.

This much I know is true. All he's going to notice is... well.... not stretch marks.

emmy8082 11-17-2008 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thighs Be Gone (Post 2456236)
If you guys are close enough to be seeing each other naked, you should be close enough to discuss with him your feelings about your stretch marks. Chances are, he will just be taken with your beauty.

That is true! and if not - he is not the right one - you have to see it as it is. If the guy loves you he love you the way you are!

BumpSetSpike 11-18-2008 05:48 PM

I know you guys are more experianced than I am... so I'll just really have to hope he's ok with it. I really love him so much, but if he doesnt accept me... I guess theres more meant for me.

cakses 11-18-2008 05:52 PM

I wouldn't stress over that. Guys are unobservant to flaws most of the time.

luvja 11-18-2008 05:56 PM

Guys really don't care about stretch marks. Well, no decent man anyway.
I have ridiculous amounts of stretch marks on my stomach. I used to be embarrased by them, but now not so much. If a man had a problem with them, I wouldn't want to be with him anyway.

Robot 11-18-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful Ace (Post 2456264)
I once heard a comedian say "Men don't give a **** about your stretch marks, because all that means is you used to be big and got small, or you used to be small and got big, either way, WE'RE STILL ****ING YOU RIGHT NOW" I always kept that in the back of my head.

Wow, that is the best quote about stretch marks ever!

Ufi 11-18-2008 06:41 PM

Would you not love your boyfriend if he had stretch marks?

VermontMom 11-18-2008 06:50 PM

I agree that men are so taken with nekkedness that he will not notice, or not care at all!