"Your Diet is Driving Me Crazy!"

• I just picked up the book "Your Diet is Driving Me Crazy!" by Cynthia Sass (co-author of Prevention's Belly Flat Diet book) and Denise Maher.

It never occurred to me that relationships could have quiet a few problems in the home simply by one person dieting and the other person continuing a unhealthy lifestyle. (The authors list other scenarios as well.)

Makes for an interesting read! You can also go to the book's website, which is the same as the title... just add ".com" and presto!

Anyone reading any other good books related to weight-loss?
  • I guess that I havent heard of this book but I will have to take a look at it.

I just finished reading, "YOU: The owners manual." It had a lot of good info in it.
  • There are a lot of scenarios that are very similiar like you mentioned. When one person starts to change it can cause havoc in a relationship. It is like the person who is changing has broken an unspoken agreement. It can cause hurt feelings for sure.

I'm single, so I don't really have that issue but I can see how it could be.