3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   My body has caught up with my loss!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/155461-my-body-has-caught-up-my-loss.html)

CatRocks 11-02-2008 06:22 AM

My body has caught up with my loss!!

I posted a thread a while ago about how i couldnt see a difference in my body since i lost 12lbs and was really upset. Ive just read another thread on this forum saying the same thing but i just wanted to let people know you were all right! A lot of people said it would take my body time to catch up with my weight loss and it is so true. Over the past few days, i have managed to fit into trousers 2 sizes smaller than i was wearing 2 months ago! Also, i noticed today my fore arms are smaller. yes, my forearems. not my upper arms. How strange.
Looking forward to more things shrinking!!
Cat
x

JulieJ08 11-02-2008 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatRocks (Post 2435152)
I posted a thread a while ago about how i couldnt see a difference in my body since i lost 12lbs and was really upset. Ive just read another thread on this forum saying the same thing but i just wanted to let people know you were all right! A lot of people said it would take my body time to catch up with my weight loss and it is so true. Over the past few days, i have managed to fit into trousers 2 sizes smaller than i was wearing 2 months ago! Also, i noticed today my fore arms are smaller. yes, my forearems. not my upper arms. How strange.
Looking forward to more things shrinking!!
Cat
x

:congrat: That's fabulous! The scale isn't the most important thing. You don't wear that number around all day on your back or forehead ;).

ronni62 11-02-2008 04:49 PM

Excellent! I've noticed the same thing-my wrists, forearms, ankles, feet are much smaller (really almost skinny!). I can tell I'm losing in the waist and upper abdomen and face, as well, just not as fast, but all my clothes are now too big.:carrot: I think it just takes awhile before the 'shrinkage' is noticeable.

You're doing great! Keep it up:D

ZetaMD2Be 11-02-2008 08:23 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!

sh3l5 11-03-2008 02:00 AM

its great when your brain catches up....
just this weekend i looked in the mirror of a pub....
and thought gosh is that me?!....
also did the same thing at home as i was getting out of the bath....
i can now see ribs in my chest....

RedKat 11-07-2008 07:48 AM

That's fantastic and gives me hope! After 50 pounds gone, yes my clothes fit better, yes others have noticed, but overall, i don't see that much of a change when I'm in my bday suit :) I feel better, and move better, but overall, I'm assuming the skin is still at 193 and not 143. Hopefully in time with more weight loss and exercise I will see more progress.

AngelMae 11-07-2008 09:42 AM

Congrats that is great!! :) Sometimes the wait is worth it!!