Looking for some DFW losers! #3

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Hey girls!

Wow nice to see so many posts! It makes me feel a little guilty for not posting more

I am still here girls just soooo busy now that school is out for the kids. I am already looking forward for them to start back! Isn't that terrible? I just feel like I have no ME time now. I love them to death but I can't even go to the bathroom with out one of them banging on the door. I think I need to start putting them to bed around 8 or 9pm so i have some time for me before I go crazy

I have been doing great on my work-outs still! It's been over a month and a half now and still going strong! My husband has been such a great encouragement! (going to get personal now) We were making love the other night and after we were threw he kept saying WOW, WOW, WOW! He said he could tell such a difference in my body. He went into detail about my legs, arms, stomach etc. He also said he could really tell a difference in my strength. He said my body just has a completely different feel and look. So I must be doing something right!

I think I need to work on my eating, I have a bad habit of not eating all day then just eating at night. Even though it's healthy food I am eating I think doing this may be the reason I haven't seen a loss.

Mel yes, it does get very addictive! I love the feeling I am having when I am on the machines! I can actually feel myself getting stronger by the day. I am now on level 6 on the bike (the highest level it goes) and it's not any harder then level 1 was when I first started. I remember trying this level then and it about killed me. Same with the treadmill and also with the weights. What are you going to do for a work out? Also how many times a week? Also CONGRATULATIONS on starting WW!!! I am so excited for you!!! You sound more encouraged now then i think I have ever herd you on here! I really think this is the thing for you!

Zoe, 5 POUNDS IS AWESOME!!!!!! Just think 5+5+5+5+5+5+5!!!!! It really does add up a little at a time goes along way girl!! Plus I would kill to loose 5 pounds right now! I am still on that stinking plateau. (sigh)

Talk to you soon girls! WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!!! I believe in us!!!!!

feffyy

265/219/138( 81 pounds to goal! )

ps. did you find the hamster mel?
  • OOPS!!! didn't even notice we were on page #5. Going to start a new one ok.... see you all there!

feffyy