I'm tired of being scared of...

• ... my weight. I was on vacation last week and I was afraid when we went horse back riding and I was fearful they would have a weight restriction and not be able to go. I am not near the restriction but people may look at me and think I am. I was also scared that I wouldn't fit on a ride we were going on, and it was really sucky(?). I saw pics of me on vacation and I hate myself for becoming this person, so I have strted to make different choices. I want to be healthy and fit and the hottest I've ever been by my 40th birthday(2010), and I will be I just need to focus and get support from my 3FCD friends. I don't want to be scared anymore about my weight, ever and I refuse to buy a bigger size or shop in the plus store.
    Here we go again
  • I totally understand!

It took me breaking a chair at work... which was already broken any way, but you can imagine the embarrassment I felt.

In my opinion it doesn't matter how you reach your goal as long as you do it.

We are here for you. You can do this.
  • I once broke a toilet seat in half. Now how embarrassing is that? Frankly, I think the seat was defective... but I also think that the Universe was giving me a wake-up call...

Hang out with us! Good luck!

Jay