A less angry question :P

• Hi girls, once again thanks for all the great responses on the last thread Y'all rock. I have another question. I track calories on the daily plate, which I think is a great site. However, it has brought up a question. The site tells you both your total and net calories for the day, net being the calories your body actually takes in after exercise. For other daily plate users or calorie counters...which number do you use? I used to simply use the number for the day and I lost very quickly...quick enough to send my body into kidney failure. I've been trying to lose a bit slower so I've been relying more on the net calories...but I think this gives me a little too much freedom. Any ideas?

Thanks ladies
    *HUGS* You rock my socks

Sidheag
  • i just ignore both numbers It says i should be taking in 1800 calories to lose weight, which is just way too much for me to lose anything at all. And i dont like the idea of eating back calories because you burnt them working out. The point of working out is to create that difference in intake and output! I just aim to have between 1200 and 1600 calories a day
  • Quote: i just ignore both numbers It says i should be taking in 1800 calories to lose weight, which is just way too much for me to lose anything at all. And i dont like the idea of eating back calories because you burnt them working out. The point of working out is to create that difference in intake and output! I just aim to have between 1200 and 1600 calories a day
    What she said.

• I don't use The Daily Plate, but I understand there is that problem with it. I agree with Iconised Ghost's strategy.

Kidney failure??

Jay