Everybody Weigh In 8/08/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I noticed no one has begun this thread yet, so I'm taking the initiative. In the immortal words of Tealeaf:

Quote:
    It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!
    I miraculously lost 2 lbs. this week, bringing me to 155. I'm now more than halfway to goal, and I'm 5lbs. away from a "healthy" BMI, so I'm pretty excited.

How did everyone else do?
  • I've been at 285 since July 28th. Grrrr......

BUT, I've started working out and I'm still losing inches. So I can't complain but am trying mind control on the scale. So far not working.
  • Today will be my 5th day in a row hitting the gym - maybe the first time I've been to the gym 5 days in a row EVER. Haha.

This morning I was down to 147.8 - lowest weight yet! So I keep going...
  • at 155.5 today.
  • I weighed myself on my scale first thing this morning and I'm still at 127!

I'm on my TOM and everything... Then I was at the Doctors today and her scale read 129. It didn't bum me out since I drank a lot of water this morning and already had breakfast and my first snack in me =]
  • I was at 153.5 today! 2nd day on south beach, down 1.5 lbs since I started. Crazy.
  • I was 191 I'm so Excited I can wait to hit 190! I know that isn't that big of a deal for most, but I have seen 190 in probably three years!
  • I just weighed in at 243.6. I was so surprised I got off the scale, let it reset, and got on it again to be sure. And then I did it a third time.
  • 140!! :d :d :d
  • 162..... 3 pounds away from my mini goal 159. I started at 165 and I feel like if I can just get out of the 160's I'll be making progress and have more motivation.
  • Since I'm on vacation and away from my usual scale, I can't count this as an "official" weigh-in, but according to the scale here I'm 197 (it read 199 earlier this week). I'll wait until I get home to change my ticker.
  • 185.6 when I weighed myself on Wed.
  • Tealeaf went to a concert tonight, which is why I didn't start the thread. And I didn't weigh in either, so not much for me to report anyways.
  • 235. I have passed the 20 pound mark!

As a downer, I'm sure I blew it tonight. We were going out to "party" and I had a wonderful plan. Bad things happened [very bad things] and that plan went away along with copious amounts of liquor.

BUT tomorrow is another day! I can recover!
  • 172, 2 pounds down for the week.