I need some reassurance!

• For the past several months, I've been steadily losing at least a pound a week. But for this entire month of March, I haven't lost any weight! I'm so bummed! It's been an incredibly difficult month emotionally in my life, and I think it's been affecting the way I eat without myself even noticing it.

Anyway, I need someone to reassure me that this plateau will pass. I've lost 36lbs already, but still have 31 to go, and it feels like I'm never gonna get there.
  • Kaet... let me reassure you that you will get to your goal.
    I read all over 3FCs and many other support groups... and everywhere... people get into stalls ....BUT... they also come out of them. Some just hold true to their plans and eventually they start losing again... others stir things up a bit. Maybe a day of just fruits. Something to confuse their metabolism.

Just DON'T go back to your old ways of eatting. Keep it healthy and maybe up your water. Do you exercise? If not, it might be time to think about adding that into your new life style. Just do something above and beyond what your body is use to. Change things around. If you do aerobics... change to weight lifting. Mix it up a bit.

Just hang in there... IT WILL come off.