Just thought Id let you know...I have lost...

• 4 lbs.

HAHAHAHA.
    kinda pathetic, I KNOW.
    But considering how hard its been to lose weight recently I am really happy and this forum is great.
    Keeping me going

thanks, everyone.
    -EMJ
  • Losing 4lbs isn't pathetic, it's great!!! Look at it from this point of view...that's 4lbs closer to your goal!

Keep up the great work and remember this is a marathon not a sprint (I saw that in a post around here somewhere and made it my way of thinking)
  • Quote: Losing 4lbs isn't pathetic, it's great!!! Look at it from this point of view...that's 4lbs closer to your goal!

Keep up the great work and remember this is a marathon not a sprint (I saw that in a post around here somewhere and made it my way of thinking)

Aww well thanks, sweetie that made me feel a bit less like a loser..LOL!!! xoxox
  • to lose 4lbs would be amazin!....
    well done!....
  • Hon, it's not pathetic at all. I, for one, prefer a slow and even weight loss. 4 lbs is almost 2 kg - that's a very nice start. Weight loss is not a race. Keep the good work!
  • a 4 pond loss is better than a 1 pound gain right? good job on the 4 lbs, keep the momentum going and drop another 4! its far from pathetic, pathetic would be not trying at all right?

As Ever
    Me
  • Are you kidding? Four lbs. is awesome!

Right now i'm way TOM-ing, and i would kill to lose 4 lbs. But then, i'd also kill to have some cake right about now, so there you go.
  • Quote: 4 lbs.

HAHAHAHA.
    kinda pathetic, I KNOW.
    But considering how hard its been to lose weight recently I am really happy and this forum is great.
    Keeping me going

thanks, everyone.
    -EMJ
    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! 4 lbs gone is FABULOUS. Keep up the excellent job. Just keep at it, stick with this and the pounds will continue to fall off.

Having said that, I gotta ask you, cause I'm a bit confused - why in the world would you think a 4lb loss is pathetic?
  • Visualize 4 pounds of butter, that is a lot of fat.