Help me get more

• fiber into my diet. I am falling short and need some suggestions of good foods with lots of fiber.

I know I've asked this before but it was a year or so ago and I obviously didn't take it in. Thanks!
  • What plan are you on? If you are a calorie counter these things should work: Black beans, hemp protein powder, lentils...here's a link with a chart:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art49482.asp
  • -Salads, salads, salads - All types - spinach, romaine & other greens, cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, etc.
    -Veggies, veggies, veggies - all types - broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cabbage, carrots, winter squash, summer squash, string beans, etc.
    -Fruits, fruits, fruits - all types of berries, apples, pears, oranges, melon, cherries, grapes, grapefruit, etc.
    -oatmeal, high fiber cereal (Fiber One - add it to other foods, like yogurt and salads), brown rice and other whole grains
    -nuts - watch the calorie counts on them though
    -Beans, beans, beans - black, red kidney, garbanzo, & lentils - use them in salads, soups, chilis, stews, hummus and other dips, etc...
  • Ever since I became vegan more than a year ago I have been SO regular (if you know what I mean).

So my advice? EAT MORE VEGGIES!
  • The only thing that I can add to Robin's exhausive list is ground flax seed (sprinkle it on salad or cereal).