3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Ez Girl's Revolution! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/145543-ez-girls-revolution.html)

EZMONEY 07-04-2008 04:52 PM

Ez Girl's Revolution!

Are you ready to join THE REVOLUTION?

What are WE revolting against?...:devil: THAT :devil:

It's :devil: THAT :devil: we need to get rid of....

For me it's THAT extra beer :cheers: or 2 or 6...or THAT extra piece or 2 or 8 of :jeno: pizza ...I battle with :devil: THAT :devil: :woops:

For you it may be :s: THAT :blah: person....THOSE :cookie: cookies....

I can :boxing: fight my own battles...and I am winning! :broc: I have had great support here :yes:

But I need CAPTAINS to help me fight your :devil: THAT :devil:

I can :cheer3: cheer :cheer2: you on....I can :woohoo: praise :woohoo: you...I can :cp: applaud :cp: you .... I can :hug: you :hug: and I can :angel: pray :angel: for you....

I cannot :club: fight :frypan: your battle...your :devil: THAT :devil:

EZ GIRL'S REVOLUTION stands for a UNITED FRONT against all :devil: evils :devil:

the :devil: THIS and THAT's that destroy and harm us.

Will you join THE REVOLUTION?

Will you be an EZ GIRL?

If you aren't with us....you may be against US!

EZMONEY 07-04-2008 04:53 PM

The 4th of July BBQ and shuffleboard/bocce ball party, we are having here, will be starting soon....I am ready for battle....I am going in sober!

WebRover 07-04-2008 05:33 PM

Mine is FOUND FOOD. Food I didn't plan to eat, didn't buy and don't need to eat. BUT IT'S FREE and it's AVAILABLE and it's usually OFF PLAN. Last week I won one and lost one.
I ate two pieces of FOUND birthday cake. :o :o
But I didn't even look twice at a display of FOUND donuts and bagels.

FOUND FOOD is almost always FOUND at work. My solution would be to just not GO to work.:D But, I like the paycheck which allows me to buy ON PLAN food. :cool:

EZ - stay strong. You want another :) for not going over one beer. Why not give yourself another :) for each temptation avoided.

Let's see there were about 11 donuts and bagels in that box that I didn't eat so I get :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
(And no I DIDN'T eat the 12th. It was already gone.}

GradPhase 07-04-2008 05:38 PM

I dunno if I want to be an "EZ Girl" even if it IS a revolution, Gary!! I have morals, you know!

(Who am I kidding - ROUND ONE! FIGHT!)

SoulBliss 07-04-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 2255217)
I am ready for battle....I am going in sober!

Now, if you can just LEAVE sober! ;)

:carrot:

EZMONEY 07-05-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebRover (Post 2255247)
Mine is FOUND FOOD.

Does that count WebRover? ;)

EZ - stay strong. You want another :) for not going over one beer. Why not give yourself another :) for each temptation avoided.

I got a :) yesterday...thank-you!

Let's see there were about 11 donuts and bagels in that box that I didn't eat so I get :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
(And no I DIDN'T eat the 12th. It was already gone.}

I like your style WebRover!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eskinomad (Post 2255254)
I dunno if I want to be an "EZ Girl" even if it IS a revolution, Gary!! I have morals, you know!

dang! ;)

(Who am I kidding - ROUND ONE! FIGHT!)

As they say at USC...FIGHT ON!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulBliss (Post 2255255)
Now, if you can just LEAVE sober! ;)

:carrot:

I was sooo sober it was a miracle!! :)

I managed to put up a good fight yesterday at the BBQ. One beer and other than a few chips and dip....and 2 Nathan hot dogs, at 240 calories each, for a snack before bed I did pretty well. I suffred a couple of minor injuries but I won the battle :carrot:

How did you do in your battle yesterday?

"FIGHT ON!"

SoulBliss 07-05-2008 02:39 PM

:cp: Great job EZ!

I did well! I ate a lot of green veggies and so much fruit yesterday. :) My favorite was the BEST nectarine I have ever had...I wish I had another. I actually may go out to get some more because it was that incredible. Organic, sweet, tangy, cool...YUM!

I managed to avoid the IPA brew that was singing a siren song in DH's ear...I suggested Patron instead and had a shot. ONE shot! :) Less calories, for sure and no bloat! :carrot:

EZMONEY 07-06-2008 09:33 AM

Great choice there SOUL!

Well I went into battle last night....house full of knucklehead teen-age boys/girl.... :devil: the enemy :devil:cheese ~ pepperoni ~ sausage ~ Hawaiian pizza's ~

I suffered a few injuries...3 pieces of pepperoni and 1 Birra Moretti....but was saved from sure death by a :) salad :) I had made for back-up :carrot:

It wasn't easy, I used to be able to take down an entire :devil: pepperoni pizza :devil: and a :devil: 6 pack :devil:

THE REVOLUTION REMAINS STRONG!

midwife 07-06-2008 12:09 PM

I battled at a neighborhood 4th of July party yesterday. I came out swinging and had baby carrots, cauliflower and grape tomatoes with a small amount of guacamole. Then there was a sucker punch from a pasta salad along with its friend: coleslaw. A slice of homemade pecan pie almost knocked me out, but I shared it with DD and salvaged the situation.

A few bottles of water later (no beer, thanks) and I walked out of the ring no worse for the wear.

EZMONEY 07-06-2008 07:10 PM

Thanks for checking in CAPT. BABY CATCHER it is good to know battles are being won all around us.

I had a minor skirmish flare up today. It my haste to get ready for church this morning (too much time checking in here at 3FC) I forgot to eat breakfast....this made me famished at lunch. I was going to go for a few pieces of pizza (leftover...which we will probably have at dinner) but I stuck to a leftover hamburger...no cheese and just a few chips...gotta get rid of these holiday week-end leftovers!

FIGHT ON!