Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-30-2008, 03:15 AM   #1  
Supporter

S/C/G: 196/154/147

Height: 6' 0"

Default AJ's Marvellous Measure-in 30 Jun 08

This thread is in response to some requests I received on the forum, many of us are slaves to the scales, but let's face it, most of us want to change our size and slim down, so let's have a weekly measurement thread - this one!

We're going with three basic measurements, chest (bust) waist and hips. I'll go first: (bear in mind I'm a bloke!)

chest 37 - same as last week
waist 30 - one down from last week
hips 35 - same as last week

Come along now, don't be shy, ditch those nasty scales, they only make you miserable, and get measuring!
AJ113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:38 AM   #2  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

*got all of her courages and go to take measure*
*gulp*
it's like few years since the last time i measured. Sigh, and here's the result.
chest: 35.5
waist: 28
hip: 37.5 (OMG)

Thanks for opening this thread. If not because of it, idk how long it will take me to be able to take the courage to grab the measure tape.
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #3  
Supporter

S/C/G: 196/154/147

Height: 6' 0"

Hey well done for plucking up the courage Anita! [yorkshire]Nowt wrong with those stats missus![/yorkshire] Being a bloke and knowing nothing about ladies' stats, I can't see why they are worrying you. By my calculations you are a shapely woman with curves in all the right places. (Forgive me if I'm being a bit forward here, I'm just trying to understand why those stats would be of concern to a lady)

Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

Now, who's next? Come along now, you know it makes sense!
AJ113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:21 AM   #4  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

Hi AJ, thanks for your comment. Actually, i like your stat too. You also definitely have nice shape ^^ Especially your chest and hip size. Yes, how i envy woman with small hip I have smaller chest compare to my hip so it looks ridiculous big and weird. Everyone arounds me notice it and they always comment about it (not like i can really change my shape but yeah >.<)

So yeah, i hope i can tone up that hip and lower abs so at least it can look better than now (with quite fat around it) >.<

Last edited by Annita; 06-30-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote