Good Day

• I didn't get my exercise in like I wanted to today. I'm going to make it up in the AM. I just wanted to say I've been off today and pretty much when I wasn't taking care of my lil baby, I've been on here and its a good thing. This forum allowed me to not not overeat today and that is a GREAT day for me. Usually when I'm home on an off day it's like a free for all. I'm happy.
  • Yeah, that's great you made it through the day . Good for you and keep up the good work!
  • Way to go. One day at a time!!
  • good job!
  • Great job, doesn't it feel good to have a great day!
  • Awesome job and great attitude. Just take it one day at a time!
  • It does feel good when you get to the end of the day and you've made it. I LOVE this forum.
  • Ticker
    And now I have a weight loss ticker. WooHoo for me. Happy dance
  • Yes, woohoo for you! It is a Big accomplishment to complete a day on track, isn't it! I wish many more for you (and if you could wish some more for me, that would be great )
  • Quote: Yes, woohoo for you! It is a Big accomplishment to complete a day on track, isn't it! I wish many more for you (and if you could wish some more for me, that would be great )

Here's to many more days on track for you.
  • Wi
    I stepped on the scale today, a day early. But it said 217.8!!! I'm so excited. So that is my offcial WI. Now to fight the urg for another week. I love the scale/I hate the scale. Is there anyone interested in an online diet buddy from Ohio? I think that would be even more motivation to keep pushing. Right now what I'm doing is just trying to make small changes ( and small changes make a world of difference). What I'm planning is to calorie count. Anyway I know this isn't the forum for that. If anyone is interested let me know. By the way that cute lil baby to the left is my son. I just love him.