Hello all! Can someone please tell me how to change my status?

• Hello everyone,

I was hopeing someone can please tell me how to change my status. I would like to add a picture next to my name.

Thanks
    feffyy
  • Hi feffyy,

If you click on the profile link you'll find across the top of the page (next to register/calendar/help/chat/search/log out/forum team) or the profile link you'll see at the top of any of your posts, it will take you to where you can edit your profile. One of the options you'll find in there is Upload Photo.

Hope this helps.
  • ok i tried that let me test this out.....
  • shoot.

guess that didn't work

I am trying to get a picture under my name like the little fella on fire under your name wild fire

Any more ideas? let me know, I am not very computer smart. hehehe

thanks
    feffyy
  • You are on the right track. Go back to the profile menu and go to edit options. What you are looking to change is your Avatar. I think it is the last option on that page.

Good Luck
    Tobey
  • Oops, sorry, feffyy....I may have led you astray. You have to click on the profile link up under the 3fc banner at the top of your page. (The profile link in your post just shows your profile for other people to read.)

Like Tobey said, there is one called Edit Options. If you go all the way to the bottom of that page, you'll find the Avatar option. If you click on where it says Change Avatar you will be shown several avatars to choose from. If you don't like any of those, you can provide the url for the one you would like displayed, or upload one from your own computer. (that's a little more involved.)
  • Ok got it! Thank you for all of the help girls! You like? hehehe Have a great day you too, and thanks again! Feffyy
  • Hi feffyy ~ I'm a DFW loser....or TRYING to be......