Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2002, 09:03 AM   #16  

Crone....ha ha...I like the Slim Sunny Bunny Easter Challenge.....thats cute!!!...Sorry to hear your still feeling bad....just get plenty of rest so you can come back with us soon.....your health is most important!!!

Angel.....so glad we got to chat yesterday....and to think we never had one person come into chat while we were there.....LOL....were we that dull......LOL

I just wanted to make a short post for now to bump us up closer to the top of the forums.....we were heading Down the stockpile!!!

Anyhow...hoping your all off to a good weekend....talk later.....take care....LisaL
Old 03-01-2002, 07:37 PM   #17  

Happy Friday Everyone!

Crone, I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling...rest & get better!

Angel, You're on the right track...pick back up & keep right on going over the bump...I didn't even order any cookies this year cuz I KNEW I would have absolutely no self control...

Babbette, I'm thinking of joining you in your " only eating at the table when I'm alone" rule...will give it some thought over the weekend & let you know..

Mom to 2, Hang in there....you can do it...we believe in you!!!

Well...I weighed in this morning & I was down 2 more pounds...HOORAY!!!! I was actually really suprised to see a loss as I haven't been eating too well this week...I'm not really sure why, but for some reason I was absolutely STARVING all week, so I was eating alot more than usual...but thankfully the right things apparently...and I was faithful with the excercise which must've helped. As today is the first of the month I also did my measurements again & lost 3.5 more inches. Hooray!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Staci
268/243/130ish
Old 03-02-2002, 08:45 AM   #18  
We can do this..and will!

Default two tenths is two tenths

Hey Kids...Happy weekending....I was down two tenths of a pound at weight watchers....I was glad to have lost....this week will be better!!! It is rainy here...I guess my daughter and I are headed to the mall...she has a banquet to attend and nothing to wear...so we are off...maybe I will try to try on some smaller sizes??? Welp...have a good one...Jh
Old 03-02-2002, 09:48 AM   #19  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Wink Good Morning....

Hello and Good Morning. I'm hoping that todays rain forecast will change....nothing worse than being couped up in the house with 2 wild and born to run boys!!! My weigh in is later on at noon, so I'm hoping for a good one.

Last night we had friends over and I served Mexican taco's and fajhita's. My game strategy was to divide the table in half and serve 2 bowls of each item. A regular fat content...(for those non ww's) and a fat free content for ME!! I think it went really well and after my 1 taco (2pt) and filling, and 1 soft shell tortilla (2pt) and filling ....I reached for the lettuce and had a taco salad. Has anyone ever tried the fat free shredded cheese by Kraft?....other than being a little dry(less moisture) it is really tastey. 1/4 Cup was only 1 pt. So with a little pre-planning my authentice Mexican dinner was relatively stress-free. Did I mention that the nacho chips were only available in one bowl and only down the other end of the table. (a whopping 7 chips for 4 pts....very easy to let get out of hand!)

Joshies Mommy....WOW....Fantastic inches lost, 3.5!!! You're definitely headed in the right direction...DOWN!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 03-02-2002, 02:17 PM   #20  
soon to be goddess

Wink Yahoo.....down 1 lb!!

Hi Ladies. I'm so happy to tell...no yell!! that I finally lost 1 lb for this challenge. Gosh, it seemed that I was forever in limbo there....lol. So here are the results so far, and with Crone out of the pledge for St. Pats....please update (copy/paste) when possible.

Angel-Eyes' Goal: Lose 8 , 7 to go.
JoJoJo2's Goal: Maintain
Joshie's Mommy's Goal: Lose 9, 5 to go
Joanie's Goal: Lose 11, 6.6 to go
Sheila's Goal: Lose 10, 7.5 to go
Momto2Boys' Goal: Lose 8
Hockeychic's Goal: Lose 7, 6 to go
Babette: Lose 10, 6 to go

Come on Ladies....Lassie's....Leapin' Leprachauns...We can do this!
Old 03-04-2002, 09:15 AM   #21  
One day at a time

Default streak day #22

morning all,

I'm feeling pretty good today. I am down 4lbs. since last week I'm feeling really good. With only 2 weeks left til st. patricks day I was wondering if I would make my goal. Now atleast it's within reach.

Angel-Eyes' Goal: Lose 8 , 7 to go.
Sheila's Goal: Lose 10, 3lbs. to go

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Anyways, school closed today with all the snow. Kids may drive me crazy today. anyways hope the weather is better for everyone else.

sheila
----------
220/192.5/135lbs.
Old 03-04-2002, 09:36 AM   #22  

Good morning everyone....hope you all had great weekends!!! Mine was alright....and I am bound and determined today to get my act together and back on track 100% but I am not going to kill myself doing it.....so I can only TRY my hardest to do my BEST!!!

Congrats to the LOSERS of the week.....sounds like your all doing really well....!!!

Angel.....I havent tried the fat free cheese lately only because years ago they were so bad I have yet to dare to retry them.......I normally use the light cheese and its 2pts for 1/4c and they are far from dry!!!...your mexican night sounded nice....I LOVE TACOS and taco salad!!!....Will check chatroom before I leave here to see if by chance your there....if not I will be off and on thru the day so just leave a message of when you think you will be in chat!!!

Crone...how ya feeling girl?

OH OH OH....I FORGOT THE BIGGEST NEWS YET......WE ARE APPROVED TO BUY A HOUSE...YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO.....I FINALLY GET TO GET AWAY FROM THIS DUMBA$$ LANDLORD AND HAVE A PLACE TO REALLY CALL MY HOME......We have one place in mind right now but will start looking in our area as well so we dont have to move Jesse out of the school district.

Take care all.....LisaL

P.S. Morrigan.....how ya feeling girl....has the sickness subsided at all yet????
Old 03-04-2002, 09:59 AM   #23  
soon to be goddess

Angry checking in.....

Hi Ladies. Just checking in as I was really out of commission most of the weekend. I (or should I say....my son gave to me...) have a stomach bug that just won't go away. My weigh in on Saturday was okay,...in losing 1 more pound. I was really hoping for a few pounds, but hey? who am I to look a gifthorse in the mouth?...lol
Still not feeling well, also have a wicked headache. Gosh, its only 10am and I'm ready for another nap. Hope you all are doing well on plan......

Mom...I will check chat to look for you. I won't be staying long though....Hope to see you there.
Old 03-04-2002, 12:38 PM   #24  
Empress/Queen

Smile Yo!

Got off the couch awhile to see how the Lovely Lithe Leprechaun Lassies are doing ... and it seems they are doing very well indeed. I am doing a bit better but am more damaged than I thought from falling.

Congrats to all losers and maintainers working their way to St. Pat's Party. Here's an update as near as I can tell. Don't forget to cut and paste and update continually so I can hobble back here and see as quick as an Irishman's wink exactly where you lasses are heading.

Angel-Eyes' Goal: Lose 8 , 6 to go.

Momto2: Congratulations on your decision to buy a house! I wish I could sell you mine.

Old 03-05-2002, 09:59 AM   #25  

Quick post to bump us up to the top of the stock pile again......

Here are the latest updates:

Angel-Eyes' Goal: Lose 8 , 6 to go.
Momto2Boys' Goal: Lose 8, 6.5 to go

Trying hard to get refocused and having one **** of a time....but I have lost a TINY amount so thats gotta count for something.....gonna keep plugging away to try to make my pledge goal.....take care all...LisaL
Old 03-06-2002, 06:48 PM   #26  
soon to be goddess

Unhappy just what I needed next.....

Hi Everyone. Well here I am with one good day of feeling better since my "tender stomach" episode....and now I have TOM!!!
Geez....how lucky can a girl get? I hope most of the side affects...bloat, pain, cramps etc.....have gone for my weigh in on Saturday because I really need a nice loss right about now. So I'm sure hopeing. Its going to be an early night for me once I get the boys off to la-la land. I think I nice hot bubble bath is what the Dr. has ordered tonight. Bye and see you all tommorow. Sorry not to be very chatty tonight....(I know you guys would understand) **thanks**
Old 03-06-2002, 07:05 PM   #27  

Hello ladies...

How is everyone doing?

Better than I have been, I hope. Ever since last Friday I have fallen horribly off track with my eating plan & excercise...HELP ME!!! I'm really struggling...once I get off the path, it seems to be so darn hard to get back on & stay motivated...

OK...so here goes...I'm pledging to get back OP as of right now & get back onto my excercise program as well...
I think I will skip weighing in this week as the only thing that could possibly happen is more discouragement...and hope to have a big loss to report by St. Patty's day. As of last Friday, I had 3 pounds to go to my St Patty's pledge...Hopefully I can still reach that goal. Gotta get motivated though.

Angel-Eyes' Goal: Lose 8
Joshie's Mommy's Goal: Lose 9, 3 to go
Sheila's Goal: Lose 10, 7.5 to go

Have a great evening ladies. I'll check in again soon. Thanks for your support!
Staci
Old 03-07-2002, 06:41 PM   #28  
soon to be goddess

Talking almost brand new again.....

Hi Ladies. Thanks for the well wishes. Boy, TOM sure was nasty this time around. I think it was because I wasn't feeling 100% yet from the weekend, and then BAM!! But I took my own advice and after a hot bath went straight off to sleep. Did me the world of good!!
Today has been a super day. Did a little shopping at Costco....(boy wish I was rich...lol) and managed to do not to badly. Has anyone heard of "miss meringue" cookies? Its made of ....you guessed it...meringue!! 4 cookies = 2 pts....WOW!!! And then I also found at Costco....in the frozen food isle, a huge bag (5lbs) of frozen fruit for only 4.99!!! Another smart shopping descision. Peaches...strawberries...you name it!! And yes.....TGIF TOMMOROW!!!!
Old 03-07-2002, 10:50 PM   #29  
Empress/Queen

Talking Sure and begorra ...

... It's the Lovely Leprechaun Lassies lolling on the Emerald Isle of slenderness!

Everyone is doing so great! I am feeling better but feeling less than my usual perky (ha!) self! I've been off-track hugely as I can't really exercise other than meditative walks, which are better than nothing. But until today I had no control over my eating.

Today I bought a Richard Simmons Foodmover kit ... not my kind of thing at all because I really believe in just counting calories, and RS is not my favorite person, though I don't really mind him ... but surprise ... the cute little kit really motivated me to eat healthfully and drink water and even hobble around the block twice. It's basically a diabetic exchange program and has a nice cookbook. I bought a second kit to give to a friend who is struggling with weight and health issues.

I liked it so much I'm going to do it again tomorrow.

Angel-Eyes: I've seen an ad for Miss Meringue cookies in WW mag. They look delicious. I'm not a member of Costco, though, and can't find them here. Another product I want to find is WW new large strawberry sundae cups.

Everyone: Woo-hoo ... it's almost time for an Easter Challenge! A new beginning and all absent posters shall we hope return from the far corners of Eire to the Land of the Skinny Sunny Bunny, where Cadbury caramel eggs have no calories and Hershey's Cookies & Creme rabbits are made with heart-healthy canola oil and low fat Oreo cookie crumbs.

Top o' the Evening, to ye ...
Old 03-08-2002, 09:36 AM   #30  
soon to be goddess

Wink Hello

Hi Everyone. Feeling really good today, dh is off today which is an extra bonus as he usually works M-F, but he took an overtime day. LUCKY ME!! Sun is shining, and the house is quiet(except the washing machine. lol )....what more could a girl want? Have a great day!

ps....Crone- I too, await those ww sundae cups. They look so good, (have seen ads only) but managed to find in my grocer some of their other desert treats......will splurge for the 4 pts! Glad to hear that you are getting up and around.Good luck with the foodmover program.

ps+....Mom?...oh Mom? Mom where are you? Hope you doing well and sticking to the ol' plan. Hope you have a great weekend and the boys are doing well. Congratulations on the approval for a house..... TAKE THAT!!!....MR LANDLORD, slimeball

Last edited by angel-eyes; 03-08-2002 at 11:36 AM.
Closed Thread