Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 215/215/135

Height: 5'6

Wow, a lot of you are really motivated. I'm another of the morning haters, but I'm lucky enough to live a 10 minute walk from work and I don't have to be in until 9. This routine's been working since I started my new job and moved here almost a month ago.

7:00 Alarm goes off for the first time
7:15 Get up and change into exercise clothes and put the shoes on because my sweet Luna needs her walks. I'm currently trying to get motivated to do that Couch to 5K thing
8:15 get back to the apartment
8:15-8:25 Do one of my quick 10 minute workouts.
8:25-8:45 5 minute shower(I try to only wash my hair when in really needs it because it is pretty damaged and has a tendancy to become superfrizzy if I wash it too often and so if I'm going to wash it, I usually do that in the night so there's time to dry it) and change into work clothes and some quick makeup since as a preschool teacher I've little reason to impress the little ones and usually just apply some mineral makeup, concealer, neutral eye shadow, and an eyebrow pencil (bad skin + invisible eyebrows).
8:45-8:50 Eat a yogurt as I get everything together for work. The kids arrive at 9:30 and they immediately get a snack that the teachers share. It's usually fruit or yogurt, sometimes it's pastry or jello(which is weird because I can't find it in any of the stores here).
8:50 Leave the apartment

Hmm, this is working so far well enough, but I need to do a longer workout, but can never seem to get up any earlier.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote