What made you happy today?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I stole this idea from another forum i am on. Just list at least one thing that made you happy today! It doesn't even have to be weight related... i figured that this would be a nice thread to come to when we need a little something uplifting!

Today i saw two ducks taking a walk together. It made me so happy! They looked incredibly cute.

Also... in relation to fitness... i used today as my "maintenance" day... so having that brownie for dessert tonite made me happy!
  • I went to the doctor and got a clean bill of health!
  • As of today, I have lost 10% of my starting weight!

Beth
  • I got a pilates DVD today.

Also I watched 101 Dalmatians.
  • I have been teaching Sunday school once a month for several months now. I love all the kids. They are 3-6 years old and most of them are 4+5. I usually have to remind them every month what my name is. But today at school (I go to a school that is pre-k thru 12) I was walking through the lunchroom to my next class and the preschoolers were eating their lunch. I was quickly flocked by children yelling my name and engulfing me in hugs. I was so tickled! Then as I continued my journey to my next class I walked through the gym where my 3rd grade cousin was having recess. She greeted me and I complimented her new hair cut. As I was doing this she wrapped her arms around me and said "Savanah, you're the greatest!"
  • This is a great idea for a thread!

Today, drinking enough water is making me happy. I've already drank 2.5 Liters of water and the day isn't up yet. I am also happy because I've eaten flawlessly today...I forgot to eat breakfast until 10 minutes before I had to leave for school and I didn't have time to stop at the market on campus and get a fruit cup, so I grabbed a cheese stick, 6 almonds and a mandarin orange and that filled me up until lunch. I am also happy because hubby is making dinner.
  • I am happy cuz I stayed OP today. It was a huge struggle!
  • My kids did my stretching routine with me today. Watching them roll around on the floor, trying to mimic my moves made me giggle and remember that life is good!
  • My baby daughter came up and sat on my stomach while I was exercising this morning and just smiled at me. Kind of a reminder of what's important.
  • ROWING!
    Sometimes it makes me mad. Sometimes I'm okay with it. But today it was REALLY good. And I get to race tomorrow, so I'm excite.
  • Today I was happy because....
    .... I got to feel the sun on my face and I felt spring in the air
  • The weather here made me happy today. It was warmer almost 50 degrees and the sun was out. There is nothing better then a day like that watching the snow melt and smelly spring in the air. I hope we get a few more days like that soon.
  • Getting on the treadmill & really working it for 45 minutes made me happy!
  • The seeds I planted a few days ago are already coming up!
  • Talking to my son today, and exercise!