Can I get a YAY????

• Can I get a YAY?

I just got news from my doc.... I CAN STOP TAKING COUMADIN!!!

I will no longer take this medicine for the next 6 weeks. Then I'll have all the same tests done again, & if I'm still doing well, then I won't have to go back on the medicine! (of course, if I'm not doing so well... I'll be on it again for the next six months... let's hope not!!!!)

This is such a big huge deal for me! - that means that I will have MORE energy (to exercise!) and I can eat foods with Vitamin K again! - WOO HOO! Broccoli, lettuce, mustard greens, HERE I COME!!!!!
  • Oh, this is great news

YAY!
  • Wonderful news!!!! May everything go well
  • Awesome!!!!
  • That is GREAT News!! Way to go!!
  • FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • That's awesome!!
  • That's terrific news! I hope your tests in 6 weeks will go well, and that you won't have to take this medicine again!

(Both my parents are on Previscan -- same kind of medicine, from what I gather -- and planning meals is a nightmare. There are more fruits/veggies that contain vitamin K than I thought at first. It must be such a relief for you to be allowed to eat them again.)
  • Yesssss!!!!

Jay
  • YAY!!!!!
  • Hooray!!!

Good luck in 6 weeks!
  • Beach Patrol...I am so happy for you. I am saying a little prayer for you right now that you won't have to go back on it and that your life will become alot easier now!!! That is some really good news today!!!
  • YAY!!! Thats very good news!
  • Hey -- WAY TO GO!!! So glad to hear you can go off the meds. Hoping you can stay off them.