I caved!

• I went out to breakfast with some people for work so I just had an orange for lunch. (Not very hungry yet and I needed to save some calories for dinner.)

Then my hubby and I went for a drink after work. I only had one. But I was starving when we got home so we ordered pizza. That means that even without lunch and no snack like I would normally have at break I still went about 250 over in calories.

I've been under 1450 since Sat and was so proud. I'll get back on my feet in the morning. I am good about not letting it bring me down but I still know better.
  • Please keep your fingers crossed that my weigh in tomorrow doesn't reflect the sodium in the pizza.
  • One bad day does not a lifetime make . . .
  • Just drink a lot of water to flush out some of the sodium and go take a brisk walk, if you're worried.
  • I'm going to drink a bunch of water. I've already had 72 ounces today. And I will do a WATP video as soon as my kids are done eating. I'm going to do 4 miles for sure...maybe 5!

Oh, and I hope I didn't sound like I wanted pity. Fingers crossed, yes, pity, no. I just needed to confess if you may. LOL!
  • Well, I feel better now. I just did 5.5 miles on my WATP videos!