3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Stay At Home Mom's #34 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/13531-stay-home-moms-34-a.html)

spryng 03-01-2002 12:38 PM

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is finally feeling better!
I just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing.
This day is flying by for me. I slept in late which is rare (the kids slept to 10:00 am) The crazy part is they missed their nap yesterday so I put them to bed an hour early last night (8:00 pm rather and 9:00pm) and they slept late!! That was like 14 hours or something for them. I'm not complaining though.
Today my eating has started off well. I had a bowl of beans for breakfast (seems to be working) and am planning another for lunch.
What are you girls up to today??

Lilbitofsunshine 03-01-2002 02:55 PM

I'm Back!!!

Dd you miss me?!:lol: We had a fantastic time! It was beautiful weather the entire time. Dh had the time of his life! He fished and fished. It was so relaxing. I had a massage almost everyother day and the tropical smoothies were to die for. If any of you ever get the chance to go to Cabo you should. It is a paradise. We stayed at the Bungalows in town with 3 other couples, neighbors and all from our church. It is a really nice place and the people there treated us like royalty. We will be going back next year for sure.
I hated to hear all the sickness going on while I was gone. Hope everyone is better now. Sounds like you all have been very busy too. All the moving around rooms at Ginny's, Jackie's taxi service and Spryng's whole family getting the flu, phew!
Now, how is everyone doing on the challenge? I was 2# away (123#) and weighed myself a while ago and it was 125# again. Go figure. Must be water or something. I'll weigh myself again in the morning. I was going to do the Adkins diet but I can't seem to get into it just yet. I guess I'll give myself a few days to readjust to home life then revise my diet plan. I'm not sure what to do but I need a change. I'll probably spend some time studing different diets online here soon. If any of you have suggestions, let me know. Okay I really have to go unpack everyones things.

spryng 03-01-2002 03:34 PM

So glad to see that you are back Misty!! And yes we did miss you very much!! Things have been slow the past couple of days on this thread. I'm so glad you had a great time! I wish we could get away. I'm in desperate need of a vacation!!
I'm actually doing ok on the challenge this time! I have lost two lbs now so I really think I may make it if I don't encounter anymore stalls! Cross your fingers for me :dizzy:
I know what you mean about the atkins diet. I did it for about 3/4 of a day and then couldn't stand it again. I have been on too many times and I just don't like meat anymore. I avoid it like the plague if I can. I cook it for the rest of my family but don't eat it myself. All because of atkins. It's a great diet but my body is burned out on it. I felt so ill that day I tried it again. So I'm just sticking to low cal. I love it so much. :love: And it's still working for me.
if you don't want to do atkins again try the carb addict diet. It's great because you get a reward meal everyday with all your favorite foods. So it makes it nice. Or you can try the kellogs challenge. eat special K twice a day and then a healthy dinner. They guarentee you'll lose weight. You do it for two weeks.
Or just do what you are doing. It seems to be working. You are probably close to your goal weight so the weight is going to come off slowly now, so it's all about patience. Let us know what you decide on ok??
Well I wanted to check in and welcome you back!!:wave:
My day is still going well. I had low cal pizza for lunch and really enjoyed it. I'm on track today so I'm happy about that. Now I'm debating on taking a nap (now that the kids are down) or cleaning my room which looks like a tornado ran through it last night. Hmmmmm......nap or clean....clean or nap..... tough choice huh?? :lol:

Lilbitofsunshine 03-01-2002 08:26 PM

Glad you missed me. Ty for the ideals. I tried the special k once but couldn't stick to it. It just wasn't filling enough. I'll check out the carb addicts diet. Untill then I think I'm with you and the low cal. Congrat's on the 2# loss. I hope mines is still off come tomorrow. I'll let ya all know. I really want to make the challenge. I'm not sure how close I am to my goal weight because I haven't decided what my goal is yet.
Wow I had a busy day! I still can't believe all I accomplished. I just gotta get all the laundry folded and put away. That will have to wait untill tomorrow. I'm to pooped to do it tonight. Okay, nighty nite!

ECmom 03-04-2002 11:37 AM

We are at 3 pages!!!!!!!!!!
Being a bear of little brain, I think it is time to start a new thread.
See ya there!
Ginny