Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

Height: 5'5

Yeah, I read on the elliptical but I don't do anything on weights. I am busy counting reps. I can't read on the treadmill though, I can't keep my balance there. On the elliptical I have no problem though.
peachcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:59 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 170/167/150

Height: 5'6"

I like to do sudoku puzzles. These are the best for making the time go by on my elliptical. I guess it depends on the sort of machine if you can write and read while working out. But plenty of times, I do longer than my usual 45 mintues because I want to finish the puzzle. I need the distraction and I give my mind a little work out too.
cmonamonamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #18  
No surrender, no retreat

S/C/G: 170/148! :D /134

Height: Vertically comfy 5'2"; horizontally challenged

IPOD, IPOD, IPOD!!! Used to watch tv on the TM but the pod has captured my heart. Just love it! Oooooo, when you're hitting your stride and that song comes on with the exact beat and all. It just really works for me.
Hat Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #19  
No description available.

I've tried to read on the elliptical and I just can't. I'm too bouncy I guess. I do watch movies or listen to music on the elliptical and I love my iPod for running.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote