Thanks! Fitday

• Thanks to those of you who reccomended Fitday. I have been using it and it is so much easier than tracking by hand! I love it! I think I am on day 5 and according to the scale I have lost 2 pounds. LOL- only 112 to go!!! Tracking everything is so eye opening. I noticed from the little pie chart on Fitday that the majority of my calories are fat and carbs. Here I thought I ate quite a bit of protein. I guess not!
  • Lol - I loved your post. I agree - tracking things is very informative. I used to laugh at the obsessiveness of people that kept track of every morsel. Now I realize the wisdom of their actions. I think Fitday is one of the main reasons I have been able to stay on track and lose this weight. I use the PC version, and consider it one of the best investments I have ever made
  • Congrats on your discovery Mary! If you want people to offer suggestions as to how to get in more protein, feel free to post your menus and ask for help.
  • What a great attitude - to ONLY have 112 lbs to go! Here I am whining about 12 lbs to go, puts "poor me" in perspective. When I first started fit day I was amazed at the "fat" I ate. Even today I was, I thought I was eating a lot of protein too. I bought that whey protein stuff from the health store and stick it in my oatmeal in the am or have a shake (whey mixed with water), and that seems to do the trick on the charts... It's a little gross though.
  • I love FitDay so much...makes me really happy to watch the percentages shift around.