Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2002, 09:29 AM   #16  
a work in progress...

Good Morning!

I just had a very filling breakfast...This should last me for a while...1/2 cup Grape Nuts cereal, 1/3 cup milk, 1 Tbsp raisins, 1 Tbsp honey (all of that heated in the microwave for 1 min.) Next time I will use 1/2 Tbsp honey, it was a little sweet! I also had black coffee and an orange. I am surprised at how stuffed I am!

I found a website on another thread called dietpower (www.dietpower.com)You enter how much you want to lose, your goal date, it will calculate for you how many cals per day you need to achieve that goal and the difficulty level...you can also log your food and exercise at this site, keeping track of all nutritional info. You get a free 2 week trial, after that you pay I think someone said $50.00 to continue. I think I'll take the two wk free trial and then go back to fitday.com...same principle, more user friendly and FREE!

Feffyy, I'm actually in New Jersey, on the coast, about an hour's drive from the city, closer by boat! From here, you can look across Raritan Bay and see the skyline on clear days...I love it, we go in several times a year for shows (we just saw "Late Night with David Letterman" in October) or at Christmas time to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and visit Santa at Macy's. We have been to the Thanksgiving Day Parade with the huge balloons and to the Saint Patricks Day Parade with all the drunks! It's a great place to visit, as they say...

I'm psyching myself up to go to the gym...haven't been in a while, I need to get back into the routine...hate to let that membership go to waste...and my body go to pot!

Tuesday is my weigh in @ WW...these next two days are going to be PERFECT! Now, if I could only get all 7 days perfect, I'll start seeing some REAL progress!

Have a good one, gals...
Closed Thread