Need To Feel Accountable

• Hi again everyone

I eat when I'm stressed and last year provided plenty of stress.

It's now 2008, the stressful situations have been resolved and I'm ready to start afresh.

I need to feel accountable and had the idea that if I post on this thread once a week, it would give me someone to be accountable to. I don't have time to go to fitness or diet classes but if I can post my progress on here and get support from others then that would be really helpful.

To start this off I would like to log my weight first thing this morning:

13 stone (182 pounds)

Thanks in advance

EleanorR
  • Hi Eleanor! Welcome back to the rest of your life! I know how you feel -- I'm just starting to get hold of my weight myself, and without coming here to post updates, I'd probably start slipping away, too. I really enjoy the support of people who read each others' posts, and in checking out the success stories.

Every pound or inch lost is a success story, and I'm thrilled to be making slowwww progress, but progress nonetheless! I hope you find every day to be successful in some way - whether it's in your eating habits, exercising, work or social life, home life, whatever - something good will come of every day!

Good luck - I"m with ya!

Kim
  • Hello!

We also have a weekly weigh-in thread in this forum that you might want to join as well. The more the merrier!

Jay
  • Thanks Kim and Jay
  • Hey Eleanor - you may also want to check out our UK Chicks forum, if you haven't already. They may have a weekly weigh in thread also.