3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Stay At Home Mom's #30 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/12969-stay-home-moms-30-a.html)

Lilbitofsunshine 01-31-2002 10:48 AM

Good morning! How's the day going out there?! Hope you are hanging in there Ginny with all your youngin's home. I hate to rub it in, but it is almost 70 here already. We might see some snow this weekend. It's been crazy weather. I'm doing great with my diet. We went shopping all day yesterday. It was an adventure. Taking the whole family to the grocery can be a mistake sometimes, we did ok though. We ate at McD's. I felt guilty till I got home and checked the site to see how bad my cals were. I had a chicken ceaser salad and small fries. It turned out to be about 310 cals. The family had pizza for dinner last night too, Dd's ideal. I skipped it and had some yougart. So all and all I'm proud, I proved to myself I do have some control after all. I have a busy day ahead of chores. I'm on my 3rd cup of Earl Gray tea and still have no motovation. :lol: It's going to be a long day. Sounds like your still doing great Spryng. And Congrat's on losing that lb Ginny. Well, guess I'd better get busy. Have a great day!

spryng 01-31-2002 11:03 AM

Hi everyone!!
Hope your day runs smoothly Ginny. Are you feeling better now? Where do you live? We haven't got so much as a flurry of snow this year. It's been ridiculous. I was looking forward to it and I just don't think it will happen. But that's ok. I'm looking forward to spring now. I want so warm wheather. It rained all night here and is still raining this morning. Our yard is one big mud puddle.
Yesterday went ok. I'm not sure how many cals I had. I had that 1/2 of a breakfast burrito for breakfast and then a casserole I made for dinner. (I had two helpings) We went and played tennis with some friends so because of the exercise I think I'm still in the green. I only had water and one glass of diet pepsi. So I did pretty good I think.
I'm still stuck at 134 though. It doesn't bother me too much but how long can a person eat low cal (under 1000) and not lose something after 1 week?? but as long as I'm not gaining I don't worry too much. But at this rate I may not get those 4 lbs off by the feb 14 challenge.
It's weird how much my eating has changed though. Even when on occasion I allow myself to eat whatever I want including dessert it doesn't happen. Like last night I allowed myself to eat as much dinner as I wanted and even the pudding I made for dessert and some beer. But I ate the two helpings of dinner and drank one glass of diet pepsi and that was it. I din't feel like eating the rest of that stuff and no beer. I have no idea how many cal are in it and I just didn't want to have to think about it. When I think about food now it's in a different way. But a good way. I feel so much healthier now.
ok...I'm sure I have bored you girls now. Sorry. I was feeling sentimental or something right then...:) I'm over it now. ;)
Hope to see lots of posts today!!! I love hearing from everyone!!

cdm1974 01-31-2002 11:05 AM

good morning

Hi everyone
Well today was supposed to be moving day -- gotta tell ya that I am kinda glad that we will not be moving today -- got a lot of snow last night, really wet and messy out there! Hopefully next week we will have better weather.
I have been doing ok on my eating, I am really trying to cut out that "before bed" snack after dinner the kitchen is Closed!! haha
I have been trying to have a can of slim fast for breakfast, and a microwave "box" lunch, they are tasty and low in cal. and fat (portion control) then I make a regular dinner for the family and I eat it too - but use portion control. Then no more food for the rest of the night!! We are usually so busy after dinner with the kids baths and bed time that I dont have much time to miss snacks anyway! I feel ok about my eating its the lack of structured exercise that I am missing - but one thing at a time, after we get settled I will have to figure that out! Hope everyone has a good day!
Bye
oh ya, no weigh in for me - I dont own a scale and I just kinda dont wanna know! haha

Freckles 01-31-2002 12:01 PM

Hi!

I'm back!! (Just briefly, though!) I'm still not feeling 100% yet! My fever finally left on Monday & I'm still dealing with the lousy cough! DH & DD were home with the crud Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday & DS only on Monday. All are @ work & school today. It feels good to have the house back to myself. I sure wish I could just veg all day! ;) Too much housework to do though after being down for nearly a week. My appetite has returned again, so I'll have to watch what I'm inserting in mouth. :D I've kept most of the 6# off that I lost while being sick. My pants & bra fit so much better now. I'll have to give the fiber diet another try. Someone asked me about what low-cal fiber I have found.
So far....just beans & high-fiber cereal. I'm still researching this though. Well, I'd better get going. I'm sorry I could'nt respond individually, maybe next time.
Take care everyone!

ECmom 01-31-2002 11:06 PM

Good evening!!
Well, I am going to start a new thread. The ever obsessed Ginny strikes again. And I will respond to your posts there.
See ya at thread #31!!!!!
Ginny