Everyone Weigh in 12/06/07

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Winter comes upon us, it the weight coming off of you? Join the 3FC general weigh in thread and let everyone know how it is going. Everyone is welcome to join. Just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 177, down 3.5 pounds from last week. Ah, that's more like it. Being in the 180's is so demoralizing to me these days. It sets off the old "What if I gain back *all* the weight" sirens in my head. I just cannot let that happen. A slight backsliding is ok. At least I was aware of it, didn't go into denial about it, and took steps to stop it in its tracks. As long as I can do these three things, I know I'll never go back to the bad, superbig old me.
  • Congrats, Annie!

I lost a pound since last Friday, down to 156 now.
  • Great work everyone!!!

Me? i'm 189 today!!!! That's only -1 from last week but i'm pleased... I'm FINALLY out of the 190s... 9lbs in 7 weeks and I get to update my ticker again after a 2 week backslide.. I'm psyched!

exxcept..... going back to my scale I noticed something (it's in my back room with a lot of clutter) there was a small pile of paperback books leaning against my scale.
    I moved the books, recalibrated my scale... stepped on the scale again..188!!! I didn't believe this (it MUST be wrong) so i waited.. did it again... 188 again.. and then I MOVED the scale to another room (i had to make sure!) 188 again!
    this means i've lost my first 10 lbs in a year! I am SO EXCITED! I am going to meet and EXCEED my goal of 185 by christmas!!!
  • I'm at 155 today. My weight keeps going back and forth from 155 to 156.5. It's been like this for two weeks now and it's driving me nuts!
  • Despite finding it very tough going this week, I'm down 3.5lb for a total of 60lb

Kitty
  • I am at 144, down 2 lbs from before I went to MI for 2 1/2 weeks! I am very happy.
  • I stayed at 133 but considering I've only been sticking to my diet for 4 days I'm not too upset.
  • well I am only down 1 from last week, but I am going to keep chugging along!
  • None lost, none gained. Still 214.8. I'm okay with it as it's very close to that time of the month and I generally gain 2-4 pds aroud this time. I hope everyone has a great week.
  • Well, in the spirit of owning up and taking control I changed my ticker to my accurate weight. 157 as of this morning...so, down 1.5 pds from last week. Pretty damn good since yesterday was my first workout all week (due to TOM) and I actually ate mostly horrible. And, I didn't even want to work out, my beautiful DH helped talk me into it when I needed it the most. Love him so much!!! Here's to next week being better!
  • Today, which is actually December 7th, I weighed in at 167. I was 170 two days ago , and 163 two weeks ago. I'm all over the place.
  • up a lb to 157
    but ate like food was going out of existance for two days.
    partying time - will return to normal on sunday
  • Consistently under 175. It's hard to tell where I am any given week since weight fluctuates so much, but I'd say I'm down maybe a pound or two- what I gained at Thanksgiving.

Five more pounds to overweight!
  • My Weight Loss
    I've lost 4lbs since I've started this week.. Just the beginning!
  • i'm down three for a total loss of 5. i started WW two weeks ago.