Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2002, 11:53 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning everyone. We have lots of sunshine here too today. Boy do i long for the days of spring. I'm so tired of cold weather you know? I'm ready to get out of the house and do something!! We just bought this house about 5 months ago so this spring we will be transforming our land into a YARD!! We will also be putting up a fence to keep my little ones in. So I am really looking forward to this spring and summer.
Thanks Ginny for the encouragement! You always know just what to say!! I did weigh in this morning and I did go up one lb. But that's ok. It wasn't discouraging. In fact I was relieved it wasn't more. But I think in a couple more days I should see it go back down and then continue down. So it hasn't deterred me at all. Yesterday was a good diet day and today will be too. My DH works until late tonight so I don't have to worry about him making something to tempt me. Last night I fixed them some terriyaki chicken, roasted potatoes, and peas and didn't even want any. I made myself a healthy choice meal. Then for a snack I ate some of the left over roasted potatoes. They don't have much calories. So I was good yesterday.
cdm I'm glad your little one is feeling better. You need your sleep. Good luck on the health club scene. The gyn I want to join you pay monthly so if for some reason my kids hate the daycare I can just stop going and not lose any money. I hope you can find something that works for you guys. Does your DH work out with you?
Well, I need to get busy on this house. Isn't it mazing how you can clean all day everyday and then get up the next morning to find it totally trashed again!! I don't understand how my DH and two toddlers can destroy all my work within an hour of them being together!! But at least it keeps me busy. Talk to you guys later!
Old 01-23-2002, 05:10 PM   #17  
burned out bus driver

Hi!
I was going by the compuker (as we call it here!) and Dd left it on, so I thought I would check in and say hello.
Misti~ sure sounds like you are doing great!!!! I hope that you got your Misti time in. WTG on self control this morning! The best part is that you were satisfied with what you had to eat, which is a huge part of the battle.
I had a busy day ~ so what else is new! Gotta go get dinner on the table for the hungry kiddies (and Dh too!). Have a great nite.
Ginny
Old 01-23-2002, 10:21 PM   #18  

Default Hi Everyone!

Hi,
Well not much to tell today - living mostly on cough syrup!! are there calories in that?? ha ha!! I am drinking my water, and kept very busy packing and organizing stuff for the move. I think I climbed the stairs about 30 times today. Everything counts as exercise right?? Misti it sounds so nice where you live - are you in the mountains? I live in IL - its very flat here Spryng I agree - it is time for summer, I have had it with the cold. We have'nt had much snow this year but I would like to get out of the house with out a big winter jacket and having to bundle the kids up so much.It would be nice to be able to take the kids for walks. My hubby will walk with us or go for bike rides, but as far as working out with me - he works alot and has a very physical job so he does'nt care much about getting any more exercise! I really dont mind going alone - but I am finding that the child care really adds a lot to the price of a work out! One place is only $20 a month and it is very nice and no long term contracts - but the babysitting for two kids more then doubles the $20 for a month looking at more like $40 Ugh!! I guess I got spoiled - the Y was only $25 a month and that included child care. So I will keep looking I guess!
Well I am off to bed - have a good night.
Old 01-24-2002, 03:38 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

OOP's!! I FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I OPENED UP A THREAD #29. I think that I noticed that Ginny is online, so I hope that she didn't open one too! See yah over @ #29!
Closed Thread