3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   NEW HERE..28y. N.Yer need to lose 80# (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/12419-new-here-28y-n-yer-need-lose-80-a.html)

hippiecol 01-09-2002 08:09 PM

NEW HERE..28y. N.Yer need to lose 80#

Hi everyone........ i have never really done much message board posting before.
I am 28 years old...single ( with a FABULOUS new boyfriend) I have struggled with my weight all of my life... and everyone around me is effortlessly thin :?: When i was 17 i went from 199# to 130 and stayed that way... well into my 20's....
During the last few years i livved with a man who was physically and emotionally abusive... i never thought i was using my fat to insulate and protect me... but maybe i was...
NOW i am at 205# my fattest ever... and i am ready to try again. I have done it once but dont seem to be able to do it again!!!!!
I am the queen of ... ill start tomorrow. I guess i just wanted to introduce myself. I cant wait to get to know you..and hear from people i can RELATE to.... i just cant discuss my weight at 205 eating celery with a friend who's 100 # eating twinkies!!!!!!!
:mad:

Amarantha2 01-09-2002 11:35 PM

Hello

Glad to see you found this site, which is loaded with interesting people and topics. You are sure to find a thread or group that clicks for you. Best of luck in your weight loss journey. :)

spryng 01-11-2002 10:49 PM

Hi!! You will notice on this website their are alot of threads and groups going. I'm part of the stay at home moms (sahm) Have you looked any of them over?? I was wondering if you found one that was right for you? Well until you do or even if you don't I would be more than happy to email you and you can email me for support!! :) I love getting email and sending it. I'm 21 years old. married for almost 4 years now with two beautiful kids (2 yo and 1) needless to say after the kids were born I had a problem getting the weight off. But now I'm getting close to goal. After I had my second child I hit 195! That was my heaviest. I lost 30 some odd lbs pretty quickly and plateaued around 160. That's when I began dieting. What diet are you on or planning to get on? I was on atkins. I lost 20 lbs within 1 1/2 months but got sick of eating so much meat that I quit and gained 10 lbs back. So then I decided to try low cal. I had never tried it before. And I've lost 13 lbs so far! So all together since I began dieting I have lost 23 lbs and still losing. I love low cal. I'm at 137 right now with a goal of 125 eventually. But I would love to hear from you. I love to give encouragement as much as recieve it so it will be a two way street!! :) my email is [email protected] please write and tell me a little about yourself! :) Hope to hear from you soon!