3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Compliments Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/120097-compliments-thread.html)

freeqeegrl 08-13-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ih8diets (Post 1811864)
wow, your stunning!

Thank you so much. i really needed to hear that today :) your quite the handsome fellow yourself . . .
Quote:

Originally Posted by ennay (Post 1812086)
agree! gorgeous hair! smoky eyes. va va va voom!

va va va voom :) lol this made me laugh i never saw myself as a va voom! :)thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by almostheaven (Post 1812322)
That was my exact thought. I'd KILL for hair like that.

you saved my hair , i was really concidering hacking it all off this weekend , you made me change my mind :)

this is an awesome thread i really needed to feel good about myself, because ive spent this whole week cutting myself down. you guys are all wonderful, and beautiful!

blondebritbrat17 08-13-2007 09:21 PM

To Ih8diets-great idea on this thread! Love it and like everybody else has said you certainly are good looking and LOVE your eyes!

To Nightengaleshane- I've noticed your posts and I just love your pictures! You have such a funky style which I wish I could pull off!

To everybody else, thanks for making this community to be such a pleasant place to be a member of. I truly have appreciated all of the pleasant but informative threads even if some of you disagree with each other!

Janny O 08-14-2007 09:41 AM

Shane-Wow...your special birthday is just a few days away!!! You're gonna look great for it!!! I will do a special toast for yah!!

Mark-your picture reminds me of Russell Crowe. We now have a famous lookalike on the boards!!!

Jay-as usual, you crack me up!

leah_0600 08-14-2007 09:54 AM

freegeegrl you really are absolutely beautiful

ih8diets 08-14-2007 10:40 AM

Leah, you are absolutely stunningly beautiful!! Im sure you know

leah_0600 08-14-2007 06:02 PM

thank you mark!! you're not so bad yourself!! where are you from?

ih8diets 08-14-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leah_0600 (Post 1815955)
thank you mark!! you're not so bad yourself!! where are you from?

Norn Iron (northern Ire.)

ih8diets 08-17-2007 02:16 PM

slipped off the page :D

Blueyedblond 08-17-2007 02:59 PM

i dont really know anyone too well yet - but I want to compliment everyone on how supportive eveyone is of everyone else- it inspires me -i can't wait till i can step on that scale, see a loss, then run back here and share it for some compliments of my own!
So many here are VERY INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!

PinkyPie 08-17-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightengaleShane (Post 1812869)
FresnoBeeDude: I believe I complimented your weight loss before, but in case you didn't see it, I'm going to compliment you again:
TWO PEOPLE. That is amazing! And you did it naturally, all by yourself... so impressive! Most people who were as big as you got would have either given up or thought weight loss surgery was their only hope (nothing wrong with weight loss surgery - some people make really huge efforts and still can't lose weight), so I commend you hardcore. We all know you've made a HUGE accomplishment! I also looked at your myspace blog awhile back and thoroughly enjoyed reading it... you are amazing!

Velveteen: you are just ADORABLE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ih8diets (Post 1812897)
WinterStarzz and Velveteen, you are two beautiful ladies

I didn't thank you guys, so THANKS!!!

Shane, you're not adorable. You are REALLY hot!! You remind me of me actually when I was younger (I'm still a young 38 ;) )

Mark - wow, do you look great, incredible actually!!!

ih8diets 08-17-2007 03:37 PM

Blueyedblond you really are stunning..saw u posting in another thread and really hope you have success and have as much confidence as you should have

PinkyPie 08-17-2007 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude (Post 1812324)
I'm such a attention whore, I thought I better say something really quick so I can get bombarded with compliments

Have at it ladies!

Steven, all I can say is WOWOWOWOW!!! You so ROCK!!

ValentineNicole 08-17-2007 03:59 PM

Velveteen, you are absolutely adorable. I can't believe how cute you are, lol.

Freeqeegrl, you are extremely beautiful, and I am entirely jealous of your hair. It's stunning!

Jayell, you are an absolute inspiration with your loss and your knowledge.

NightengaleShane 08-17-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velveteen (Post 1819526)
Shane, you're not adorable. You are REALLY hot!! You remind me of me actually when I was younger (I'm still a young 38 ;) )

Wow thanks!! :D

You're 38?? In that case, you have more flattery coming your way. You definitely do NOT look 38! You look ten years younger. My guess was "late 20's" ;)

NightengaleShane 08-17-2007 04:27 PM

And a compliment for Blueyedblonde: I normally don't even think blondes are that attractive, because it's often associated with society's typical beauty ideals, and conventional beauty usually doesn't do much for me, but YOU are quite striking! You're just all around classic beauty. :)