3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   BulgeBattlingBuddies FreshStart #1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/11910-bulgebattlingbuddies-freshstart-1-a.html)

KO 12-25-2001 05:24 PM

BulgeBattlingBuddies FreshStart #1

Hey Girls I thought we'd start fresh
Yesterday and today I m actively being bad and enjoying it
lol dont ask but tommorrow its not xmastime so i have no excuse!
So enjoy your day girlsand tommorrow its Back OP!
Love
Kier

KO 12-27-2001 11:37 AM

Hey girls
I knew i'd say it w ould be the 26 but today i'm starting fresh today back to a ww esque low carb dealy Thanks for the PM cocoa ;)
xmasnight i had 5 friends over it was really nice and helped chase aaway those post xmas blues
come out and post~!
Love Kier

CocoaPuff 12-27-2001 09:26 PM

Hi All.

Well, I'm getting geared up to start again. Anybody got any good recipes? I'm specifically looking for brown rice recipes and what to do to make those darn veggies appetizing. I HATE veggies unless they are smothered in cheese. Any ideas? I especially hate salads. Although, I had my inlaws over for Christmas and thought I should make a salad, so I bought one of those ceaser salads in a bag, and it was pretty good. It also gave me a chance to use that salad set I got for a wedding gift (13 years ago!!!!).

Waiting for good ideas.

Cocoa

CocoaPuff 12-31-2001 11:59 AM

Oops - we're slipping guys. Our post was back on page two - how will everyone find us? Please don't stop posting - I need you guys!!! Especially now at the beginning of the month/year. Birthday time. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!

Hope you have a safe and happy new year. If you're out and about tonight, please be careful!

Cocoa

KO 01-01-2002 05:04 PM

HAPY NEW YEAR!!!

HEy Grls its te first day in 2002 and I'm back on CAD w have no water in the house I gotta find the britab/c our water is well grossssss its a fresh year and a fresh start! I saw these Richard simmons tapes i was thinking ofgetting for the summer what kind of loss goal would be good for march 9th
its 2 months away and 3 months till my bday in june should i do a monthly goal instead whacha girls think?
will post more later back to massive amounts of reading
Love
Kier

KO 01-02-2002 12:05 PM

wb everybody!
It kinda feels like the holidays were here for4 seconds now there gone
granted all the better for our collective waistlines
my resolutions are as follows
1 get more sleep and a sleep schedule
2 work out 5x a week
3 journal my food and stay within points
4 figure out some easy low points meals for 1 that dont involve pasta!
5 drink a liter of water a day (minimum)
my goal is to lose 14 pounds by march 6 and thats 1.5 pounds a week If i keep my goals realistic I can meet them!
my WI is next tuesday so I really hope it goes well
even if i lost 2 pounds i'll know its 2 pounds in the right direction
check back later
Kier

CocoaPuff 01-03-2002 10:58 PM

Hi All.

I haven't started my new year yet. I'm hoping my DH will go back to work next week. I do so much better when he's not around.

I signed up for a class at the college. I decided start working toward my AAS in computer tech. I had 3 credits from before, only 61 to go!!! :dizzy: I'm taking developmental psych. Yippee. I wanted to take regular psych but DP was here in town and that would make it easier. At least it's not abnormal psych.

Hope everyone is doing well. Still waiting for those recipes.

Cocoa

KO 01-04-2002 01:16 AM

WOOWOO Cocoa thats great!
today my sis went to the doc andnow shes going to diet too so i have competition
today i was baad tho and im paying for it my stomach is well evil an thats all im saying
ok veggies
well heres a fewideas
if you want a cheese sauce get a knorr packet and make it with skim milk and margerine instead of regular
do up the veggies in water with bouillion i it
im a big fan of chopping up whatevers in thefridge sauteeing it in some olive oil ff cooking spray Or regular olive oil if you have selfcontrol with it (i dont) throw in some onions and garlic and tosswith pasta
one thing i do for me in the microwave is this
frozen spinach (lasttime i used the whole block of it) iusually do 2/3 servings of it b/c its my whole lunch follow directions to nuke it

drain tosswith olive oil (or the OO FF cooking spray) chopped garlic or garlic powder, fresh or dried basil salt pepper and the best part! a tbsp of parmesan cheese and pop back in the micro for a min
(spinach is 0 pts on WW) its really good and satisfies the craving for somethign rich
also on a tmi note its good for erm cleaning out your system ahem
anyway im offto bed
Kier

CocoaPuff 01-05-2002 12:58 PM

Thanks for the ideas Kierie. I'm going to try that Knorr thing. I do use the chicken broth, swanson makes some that are garlic and Italian, I like to cook chicken breasts in the Italian, I'll just cook my veggies too.

I'm going to plan my meals for next week this weekend, I need to get going on this.

Talk to you all soon.

Cocoa

Jehari 01-09-2002 01:18 AM

Here I am!! Trying to save this thread from the evil page 2 :devil: !! Well, today was my first real attempt to get back OP in about 2 months. I have gained back 12 pounds and am feeling it for sure. I made it all day pretty well, but was STARVING ALL DAY. By this evening I binged. :mad: I will do better tomorrow. After utterly stuffing myself to the brim all day everyday, my stomach has quite a capacity again and the "normal" portions aren't quite cutting it. With a little time and a lot of self-control I will get over it. Not giving up!! I can't give up. I'll have nothing to wear!! :lol: I got rid of so many clothes as I lost weight that I don't have anything bigger than what I'm wearing and I'm busting out of 'em. UGH! Anyhoo, talk at you gals later,
Jen
:wave:

KO 01-09-2002 03:05 AM

Hey Girls its the Lowerback of the morning 2:50 am not even near the arse crack I weigh in today Anxiety care for a cup? I have had serious nausea and the cha chas ahem since sunday I'm hoping I have some loss today i had a day like yours jen i tried realy hard to be good but didnt give myself enuf healthy food to stave off the bad food
So I planned out wednesdays foods already Hey what else is there to do at 3 am?
would you girls want to journal on here?
anyway time for me to attempt bed
wil post after WI:eek:

KO 01-09-2002 02:47 PM

grrrr my job is now kaput and i have to find a new one for the semester!!!!! ARG I'm disgruntled!

CocoaPuff 01-09-2002 10:34 PM

Hey all.

Jen, hang in there! Are you eating enough protein? That always helps me stay fuller longer. I'm a carb-o-holic, it's tough for me to eat protein, I would eat pizza, spaghetti and lasagna all the time if I could.

Kierie, I'm sorry to hear about your job. Good luck finding a new one. Are you back in the states for good now?

I had orientation at the college today. What a waste of time. First they explained registration, I'm already registered, then they explained financial aid, I got an Allis grant, then they explained student life. I have no time for extracurricular activities. Oh well, got a box lunch out of the deal.

Hope everyone's having a good week.

Cocoa