Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-18-2007, 06:29 AM   #1  
Candice

S/C/G: 232/191/135

Height: 5'2

Default Newbie and needing lots of encouragement

Hi all. I have never posted on this site before, but on another site I posted and didn't find the support I was hoping for, so I thought I might get some here.
Let my give you a brief history. I have been following the Weight Watchers plan for 2 years and it has beena rocky ride, but I have managed to lose 40 lbs!! I still have about 60 to go. Right now I am just plain weary of dieting. I get tired of always being conscious of what I eat and working out all the time - although I do enjoy my workouts, I just wish I could workout just because and not have to to make up for the bad things I ate!! I am trying really hard to get my focus back and am just having a hard time. It seems some people can lose weight so quickly and never have a hard time, then there are people like me who have so many ups and downs and it is a constant struggle. I guess I am just looking for someone to say they know exactly what I am going thru and tell what they have done to help get their focus back. I would appreciate any kind and encouraging words and advice. Thank you so much. - Candice
jandc04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #2  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Hi Candice: Welcome to the 3FC Forum, and WELCOME to the Thin wannabees Thread! WTG on losing 40 lbs! That is a great achievement! We all get our ups and downs - you are not alone. And, I am one of those people that has a really hard time losing my weight! But, I just keep working at it, sometimes a bit harder than others. And if I goof off, I just keep trying. I joined Curves a year ago, and since Feb started walking at the SportsPlex in our town and that has been a real boost for me. But still, the lbs come off slowly still. Dont' give up Candice .. you've come this far, you can go all the way. Come post with us on our weekly chit-chat threads - we are a small group but would love to have your join us ... Look forward to seeing you there - and whether you come chit chat with us or not - I wish you much luck on the rest of your journey to THIN! YOU CAN DO IT!

Love, CJ
Thin Wannabee's Moderator
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:17 PM   #3  
Candice

S/C/G: 232/191/135

Height: 5'2

Thanks for the support CJ! I have done so much better the past few days. Just taking it one day at a time. I can't give up now, cause I sure don't want to go back to where I was!! I guess losing a pound here and there is better than gaining!
jandc04 is offline   Reply With Quote