3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Wow I thought I looked okay til... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/116734-wow-i-thought-i-looked-okay-til.html)

happy21angie 07-02-2007 04:48 PM

Wow I thought I looked okay til...

:o I took some pictures of myself today and I was so embarrassed that I allowed myself to gain back up to this. I know I looked a little over weight but not this much.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...weight---1.jpg

I'm soooooo ready now more than ever! Here I come GYM!!

StillTryin 07-02-2007 04:56 PM

Dont beat yourself up! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! It is hard to see when you gain weight, especially of your clothes fit, but just a little tighter than they were. You will get back where you want to be.

LeighHop 07-02-2007 05:04 PM

You are super cute, but I know no matter how many of us tell you that, it doesn't change the way you feel. I've had the same experience. I remember feeling like I was looking pretty tough in a tank top and then getting the pics back and realizing I just looked like I had sausage arms. :)

You've got some great before photos that you'll be able to use to remind yourself of what a great journey you've completed when you're all done.

veggielover 07-02-2007 05:11 PM

Wow. you're really pretty. I hope you get where you want to. Just don't steal my future husband!

lumifan4ever 07-02-2007 05:12 PM

wow....you are beautiful!!!! Don't beat yourself up too bad. At least you have motivation to work out now. And you are very beautiful!!! Just keep following a healthy diet and excersize and you'll see great results!!!

iluvkomer 07-02-2007 05:38 PM

:)You are not alone . It was a picture my husband took of me that got me going. Lots of luck.
Cynthia

NightengaleShane 07-02-2007 06:12 PM

You look great to me. :) If you want me to be critical, I'd say you looked "a little chunky" like a FEW extra pounds but only A FEW... but definitely not fat and you still are beautiful!

ThinGirl in FatBody 07-02-2007 06:24 PM

You look great, I think at 120 you would be too thin, wait and see how 10 - 15 pounds transforms you.

Keep up the good work!

luey 07-02-2007 07:38 PM

A picture got me going too. And I agree partially with Thingirl, but since you're pretty short I don't think 120 is an unrealistic goal at all.

But right now you're totally beautiful. Good luck!

Natalia 07-02-2007 07:50 PM

I would be jumping up and down and doing double backflips if I were as hot as you! LOL Don't be so hard on yourself!!

redlight 07-02-2007 07:55 PM

You are beautiful! Not just cute, beautiful.

SavingServo 07-02-2007 07:57 PM

I know the feeling *exactly*. Just dye your hair brown and we would have been twins. Although I would have been the shorter, uglier twin so it's probably for the best. :lol:

But as far as a goal weight, I'm almost to 120 and I'd say it's a totally doable goal (not overnight, but doable). I'm a size 5 or 7 now in most stores (or even a 3 were they heavily vanity size). Although you do seem to be more hourglass-y than my linebacker shouldered self. ;) So that might make a difference.

Good luck! And you can do it! :carrot:

shrinkingchica 07-02-2007 08:01 PM

Ummm, I really don't think you need us to confirm that you are gorgeous. :)

But, I get you with the weight. You are beautiful as you are, but you want to lose weight for some reason and I can see exactly how that is a self-confidence booster. :D

hotmama2three 07-02-2007 08:02 PM

Photos are what really got me going too. You have images of how you look (or used too, lol) in your head and then you see some photos and reality slowly sets in.

Hang in there we're all in the same boat.

sotypical 07-03-2007 12:38 AM

Wow - you are just beautiful! I think everyone sees those photos at some points, but its the kick in the butt we all need! good luck!