Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-11-2007, 11:41 AM   #16  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I got measured recently at JC Penney's. I had been buying the correct size, but the wrong style. The sales lady was very helpful and it wasn't at all embarassing. She gave me several different types of bras to try on and I found that the "full-coverage" ones worked best for me. They are still pretty and sexy and not granny-like at all.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:43 PM   #17  

Does anyone know where I could get 100% cotton bras? I see a lot of them labeled all cotton, but when you read the small print they usually are only about 80% cotton. If I wear anything else I get a bad rash that is in a place you can't scratch in public.
Bette k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #18  

S/C/G: Size 26W/Size 24W/Size 8

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Another vote for Penney's. Knowledgeable staff and quality, reasonable bras. They have a "bra club", too. Buy so many bras and you get a discount.
rubberlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 10:59 AM   #19  

Last time my bra made me sweat all day, and made me sloppy and absolutely miserable with discomfort. Bra shopping is always a nightmare for me. After having too many to count bras sent to my home and returned I happened on this 28dd bra from uplifted lingerie . The initial one sent was returned but even though small, felt as if it might be comfortable and do the job. So, I ordered up, desperate, I wore it for a full day, comfortable, didn't trap heat like I had a furnace on.
anie22 is offline   Reply With Quote