Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2001, 10:52 AM   #31  
Happy Member

Default Hi, Sychie -

I use FitDay to help me keep track of my eating. I'm sure there are other helps out there, too. But FitDay has been a good help to me.
Old 11-29-2001, 11:21 AM   #32  
Domestic Engineer

Default I'm here

But barely. I haven't been gaining which is a small success that I made it through Thanksgiving, but I'm not trying to lose right now either. Need to find some motivation within.
I'm planning a small party tomorrow night and will feel better when that is over.
I did get the childcare added to my gym membership so I'm excited to start going there mid-morninga couple/few times a week. Starting Monday!!!! Hold me to it!!
Old 11-30-2001, 06:56 AM   #33  
deleted2

Have to admit I went off program yesterday. At least I think so....
Ever have one of those days where you can't find the food that truly satisfies you? Well, that was me yesterday, but by golly, I kept trying! So I know I ate too much--but at least it was all healthy stuff, maybe that was the problem. I'm premenstrual and maybe I should've had that handful of chocolate chips to calm my urge to feed!

Old 12-02-2001, 08:58 AM   #34  
deleted2

Where is everybody?

I guess I have to confess my filthy, sinful shame of yet another day off program to the empty void.

Old 12-02-2001, 01:09 PM   #35  
Empress/Queen

Default Not a void :)

Kind of stopped posting for awhile because I worry I take up too much disk space. Probably related to weight issues! Still I tend to ramble too much because I use extensive fantasy games to motivate myself to maintain weight (and keep me from falling off the earth with terminal depression in general). So I always end up writing a lot on this board because you are all so nice and so cool!

My New Year's goal is still a 10 pounds weight loss, of which I have 7.5 to go (down a half pound this week, two last) though I try to focus on behavior more than weight and never will post my exact weight.

Hope no one minds, but I'm going to start a new thread with a New Year's name. Hope we can get that focus going that we've talked about ... could everyone maybe post a New Year's goal and maybe a daily update of what they did or will do that day to reach that goal?

No matter where we are today in our weight, our lives or whatever, we know that it's the first day of the rest of our lives and the year 2002 is the next year of the rest of our lives ... why not face whatever that year will bring (good or bad) in the best physical shape of our lives?

It could happen! Right? Dang skippy it could!!
Old 12-03-2001, 05:02 PM   #36  
deleted2

Busy, busy week for me---with lots of "good" stress! Victorian Christmas week at work and we're decorating the house [I work at a historic home site] Victorian style with lots of greenery, holly, etc. Victorian style means when you think it'd done, add even more! It's lots of fun, I look forward to it every year, but I'm also glad when it's over!

I worked 9 1/2 hours today but I'm still going to treadmill today--it may be only 2 miles but by Gawd, I'm doing it! And I took a huge box of food with me to work so I should have no excuses there. Wish me luck!

Closed Thread