calories & Carbs?

• I've never really known how many calories and carbs i should limit myself to, daily to lose weight?? maybe you can help me??

• Maybe you should start counting your calories to see how many you are eating first? You can use fitday.com or other tools to count your calories. It may be valuable to just see where you are at and then lower your calories to lose weight.
  • As nelie said, I would just record for a week or so and see where you are starting from..and tweak from there. There is no "one right answer" for everyone

I mostly had to post because my ds has that same outfit...in fact he has had it TWICE...once in 0-3 month and now again in 6-9. lol...gifts both times.
  • I agree wholeheartedly with Nelie and ennay. Once you track how many calories you've been consuming, you'll get an IDEA of how much to cut back. From that point it's trial and error, since we are all so different and our bodies react to different things.
  • After doing what everyone suggested, also try to keep an eye on where your carbs come from. Eating a bowl full of broccoli is going to net you a lot of carbs, but lis low on calories and very healthy for you. Eating a bowl of cereal will also be high in carbs but not necessarily as healthy for you (you need to watch the ingredients in processed foods) and will be higher in calories.