3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   What is ur ok cheat??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/110721-what-ur-ok-cheat.html)

JayEll 04-24-2007 09:37 AM

Hmmm, that's worth a try, carolva77! Thanks!

Jay

twistedhoneydew 04-24-2007 11:45 AM

Heh, I almost think of everything I eat as a treat, but maybe that's just because I really like food. :D

Beach Patrol 04-24-2007 12:05 PM

I have a "once a day" cheat. Usually something sweet, but sometimes salty/crunchy. But I don't always use it - sometimes I go a week or more without using my 'cheat'.

But it's nice to know it's there, just in case. ;)

Also, on weekends at the beach, I rarely eat much in the way of "meals" - just snacks. All kinds of stuff... grapes, strawberries, jalapeno-stuffed olives, boiled peanuts.... popcorn.... carrots, boiled shrimp, apples.... sometimes I take a turkey/cheese pickle sandwich. But I mostly just snack, & mostly just a handful of whatever at a time. I eat way less on weekends when I'm at the beach than I do thru the week. Just not as hungry, & certainly not as structured.

Lovestorun 04-24-2007 12:21 PM

Just had my "cheat" for lunch!!! MEXICAN!!! :o

Guess it will be a very "lite" dinner tonight. ;)

lilybelle 04-24-2007 12:26 PM

I usually slice up an apple and eat it with a TBSP of Peanut Butter every day. I consider this my sweet treat as my evening snack.

Beach Patrol 04-24-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilybelle (Post 1666681)
I usually slice up an apple and eat it with a TBSP of Peanut Butter every day. I consider this my sweet treat as my evening snack.

LOL lilybelle! That's way too healthy to be a 'cheat'!!! :dizzy:

carolva77 04-24-2007 12:34 PM

10 grapes is one of my snacks, but coming from the low carb mentality, I think of them as a 'cheat'

healthytoad 04-24-2007 01:12 PM

lindt dark chocolate truffles...best medicine for whatever ills you have!

sept15lija 04-24-2007 03:09 PM

Definitely Lindt 70% dark chocolate....:drool: I'll have a couple of squares most days! :o I've actually graduated now to the 85%...and the best part is that's TOO much cocoa for DH, so it's all MINE!!! :devil:

I usually fit my not so good foods into my plan too, so I don't go over calories when I have them. For example, once every few weeks or so, I hardly eat anything so I can indulge in a small veggie pizza. I know it's not so good for you, but I love pizza so much!! It keeps me sane. :)

aphil 04-24-2007 03:53 PM

Liz, I am also a bittersweet chocolate lover. :D I can't hardly handle milk chocolate anymore, unless it is fine chocolate like Godiva. Anything else has to be 60% MINIMUM. I love the 70%, 72%, and the 85%.

Most people can't handle the 85% right off-I tell them it is a gradual thing...like going from having coffee or tea with sugar/cream, and slowly going to black. :)

It's the HARD stuff, isn't it? I love it. :D

pinupdreams 04-24-2007 04:17 PM

my cheat would be anything that i eat while im either at a party or at a family gathering. i dont like to "diet" while im celebrating something. i go all out. it only happeneds every once in a while so i make sure i live it to the best. ;)

FrouFrou 04-24-2007 04:32 PM

I don't look at it as a "cheat" either. Doing WW you can eat what you want as long as you stay within the points range. I do eat what I want but try to get all the good (heatlhy) foods in first. I also allow myself to have a treat. I feel that when you try to cut a certain food/treat/whatever out you are setting yourself up for a binge. That is what I try to avoid. So I have that candy bar (not really a candy bar person) if I want as long as I have the points.