Guess What I Did Today????

• I joined a fitness program!! They were running a mother/daughter special so , Mom & I joined together. It's a gym plus, they help you with meal planning, calories & everything else if you need it. I have to really get in gear if I want to lose weight for summer. I was mad though because their scales said I weighed 252 and I was only weighing 247/248 Oh Well, I go back Friday , then I go back 2-3 times per week to work out or more often if I want. It's a womens ONLY gym so, that is good.

I just thought I would share ! ~Jenn
  • Good for you, Jennelle! Sounds like a great place--and you and your mom can help each other get there.

Enjoy!
    Jay
  • Wow, that sounds really great

Women only too - heaven hehe
  • Thats awesome!!! Congrats!! Just go in there and do whatever you can and enjoy it!! I love going to the gym now. I am kicking myself for not going monday, but it was TTOTM and just not quiet feeling up to jumping up and down for an hour.
  • It is so fantastic that your mother and you can share that-- you can keep each other motivated, and go to the gym for get-togethers instead of out to eat.
  • Good for you!!

PS... How did your vacation to your maw-maw's house go?
  • Quote:
    Good for you!!

PS... How did your vacation to your maw-maw's house go?
    It went pretty well, thanks for asking. ~Jenn
    Here is the link to the thread I started where I told how my trip went...
    www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109444