I'm Back from my vacation

• Well, We just got back from TN this evening. Ridding 9 hours in a car is NO Fun @ all! I had a good time everything went really good except for me being sick and crabby. All of my Aunts were saying how cute I looked , how my outfit was so cute, how my hair was different and adorable. No one paid any attention to what anyone ate.We ate @ Golden Corral , I had a slice of Turkey, Fresh Fruit and some veggies, for my Dessert I had 2 Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (they looked so darn tempting so, I just took 2 and walked away!! I was very proud of myself!) The only thing is that I didn't drink enough water why I was gone, I have to get myself back on track now that I am home. Okay, I am going to stop now before I write a novel ! lol

~Jenn
  • Jenn, it sounds like it turned out a whole lot better than you expected! I'm so glad! Sorry you were sick, though.

It also sounds like you were able to keep your eating on track! Two strawberries with chocolate will not hurt you--ten, though, would be maybe a different story! But you succeeded in getting through it! Yay!

Jay
  • So no food throwing!! That always make a family visit better!!

Congrats on doing so well with sticking to your healthy eating. You totally deserved those chocolate strawberries, and I hope you enjoyed them.

The nice thing about expecting the worst, is that things usually turn out much better than we're anticipating. Here, you thought your relatives would harangue you about not eating enough, and they actually complimented you on how good you're looking. That's got to feel good. And will no doubt help keep the willpower strong for a while, too!