Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-11-2007, 12:54 PM   #1  
Happy in LA!

S/C/G: 244/224/170

Height: 5'7

Default lookin for buddies

hey all,

im new to 3FC and i'm lookin for as many buddies as i can find.

if you've got goals to meet, as we all do, and need support and are willing to give it as well let me know! cuz i need all the help i can get...i refuse to fail this time! i've gotta 20 pound 10 week goal that i intend to meet with you guys help!
calisa86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #2  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

hiya! i too refuse to fail this time. you sound determined...rub some of that off on me lol
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:23 PM   #3  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Default lookin for buddies

Hey Calisa, I'm pretty new here too, need some support and will be glad to give some, as well. I'm older than you, just in case you'd like another "auntie" ???? Beside, my son - my baby chick (some baby chick - he's 25, 6'5, and weighs in at about 225) is living out in LA now, I miss him a lot, and kibbutzing back & forth with you will make me feel closer to him.

I'm in it for the long haul, so let's get going, girl!

Ella
ellabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:14 AM   #4  
So lost

S/C/G: 352

Height: 55

Default Hello

Hi my name is Sandy and Iam a 30 year old mother of twins, they are 7. I am very lost I have tired EVERY diet out there and I always fail,, I think maybe I cant lose weight. That something is wrong with me. I would also like someone to lose with because , I am not able to do this on my own.. I have no will power and I feel out of control. I joined ww three weeks ago , I went to the first meeting and never went back after I paid for the whole month. I just dont know which diet is best 4 me and what to even do.. So if u have any advice I would love to here it.

Last edited by msssandi; 03-12-2007 at 04:40 AM.
msssandi is offline   Reply With Quote