Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-09-2007, 09:28 PM   #1  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Default N-S- Freakin' Flippin' V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. laymans terms... thats N-S-V lol. Anyways...

So as of late I have had a really hard time controlling myself because I havent had a restrictive diet in about a year now, which is why I havent lost these last few lbs, so I decided that restricting is what I have to do for certain things, and if I decide to not restrict one day then tough titty it has to fit into my cals for the day. Anyways.. like I said.. Ive been having a hard time getting back into Fat-Be-Gone mode, and well.. after about a week I think I am getting back into that mind set.. because guess what.. woo hoo

My daughter and I spent the day together ( shes 3) and she called it our "friendship day" We went the mall and shopped, and well she wanted to eat McDonalds ( which she never gets lol shes had it 3 times in the last year and only once did I buy it for her) , I was like no baby lets go to a restaurant, mommy doesnt like MCD's, then I was like.. well.. Im not hungry.. crap.. ( normally this is where i would eat just because) well.. I remember seeing a thread on here recently ( i love you ladies) and food that SHOULD and WOULD be healthy if you cooked it at home but it would be like 1200 cals for the meal out ( chicken and broccoli for instance) so I was like no. Ok what to do.. so I decided that we would go by " cook out" which is a fast food joint of sorts but its a FAR cry from McD's basically its a better quality of food.. anyways.. so my princess wants " a hamburger with cheese, pickles, ketchup and 1 red onion lol" Hey those were her words, not mine. She also wanted a milkshake, now... I could live the rest of my life and never touch another piece of candy.. but ice cream and bakery products are my "junk".. I was like mmm milkshake. While I was in the line I was thinking of getting one, wishing they had a small, instead of the one size. Then it hit me, how hard I have been working and my body is changing once again, so then I was like well I can drink half and throw the other half out, then I said better yet I wont get it at all and I DIDNT!!!!! Now, if you know anything about cook out you know that their shakes are so thick you could bust a vein just trying to suck it through the straw, so I literally had a couple sips of hers, and gave it to her and thats all she wrote.. Score.. lol Im excited.. that is really good for me.. oh yeah.. and did I mention, TOM is here? lol Woo Sorry about the book
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #2  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Congrats!!! Milk and dairy products are a biggie for me too, especially if they come frozen or with a straw. Goor job on just the few sips and being done with it!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:35 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

That's right!!! Good for you!!!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:52 PM   #4  
No description available.

Well done!!!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:55 PM   #5  
WATCH THIS!!!!

S/C/G: 257/252/177

Height: 5'8"

You're hilarious - It's good to see someone else super-processes such little but potentially hugely derailing decisions like that inside their heads. I swear the whole time I was at Blockbuster tonight renting SuperSizeME as inspiration I was talking myself out of stopping by Jimmy Johns because it would be a lot less calories to go home and eat a Tuna on Wheat instead of the mouth watering BLT on french bread. I think they put cocaine in their french bread cause WOW. So anyway... thanks for the insight to know I'm either not crazy, or there's others as crazy as me. Also good to see how much weight you've lost with that mentality. Thanks again.
SuperDocStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:17 PM   #6  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

If that ain't an N-S-Freakin Flippin' V I dunno what the freak is?
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:45 AM   #7  
Is on an Infinite Cut

Thanks girls.. I knew you all would be proud of me!! If no one else is.. lol When I talk about this stuff to other people.. they just never "get it" They are like.. " ooookkkkkk psycho" lol

SuperDoc - Maybe we are crazy lol, but yes.. it is that mentality that has got me where I am. If I hadnt started to see results from my new re-vamped plan while I was in the drive thru I probably would have gotten that shake.. then I started measuring in my head approx how many cups of ice cream where in that cup, my guess is about 4 cups, a serving of ice cream is 1/2 c with about 200 cals, so that would have made 8 servings in that one cup, so about 1600 cals?!?! Oh thank GOD I didnt get that.. and now that I have put it in PRINT, I will probably never eat another! So Yeah.. Im probably crazy.. but Im not crazy alone right! lol
Old 03-10-2007, 02:03 PM   #8  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

I'm still trying to figure out what NSV stands for.

"duh".

Anyway - congrats! Sounds like you conquered another diet demon!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #9  
MeoW

S/C/G: 275/215/160

Height: 5'7

woohoo, congrats!!!!!!
cupcake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:18 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 255/218/140

Height: 5'3 1/2"

That is so awsome to hear that someone else analyzes thier food too. I am so proud of you though great job. You are an inspiration to me.
mdshearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #11  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Patrol View Post
I'm still trying to figure out what NSV stands for. "duh".
NSV= Non Scale Victory
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #12  
Is on an Infinite Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdshearer View Post
That is so awsome to hear that someone else analyzes thier food too. I am so proud of you though great job. You are an inspiration to me.
Aww.. well thank you.. That gives me the warm fuzzies
Old 03-10-2007, 07:18 PM   #13  
-

S/C/G: 245/178/150?

Height: 5'10"

That is EXCELLENT! BTW you are too freakin' funny!!!

Beth

Last edited by CinnamonGirl; 03-10-2007 at 08:07 PM.
CinnamonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #14  
Mel

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #15  
Is on an Infinite Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonGirl View Post
That is EXCELLENT! BTW you are too freakin' funny!!!

Beth
Thank you.. its sometimes hard to convey your personality on the computer but I really try.. BTW thats my goal stomach too.