Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #16  
lisa

S/C/G: 209.5/193/135

Height: 5'2"

That is a great stomach! Is it possible to have one like that at age 41?? After 2 children?? Without surgury?? I guess I'll just have to find out when I get to a goal weight. Cinnamon girl, You have come so far with your weight loss. Great job! It won't be long for you! Keep up hte good work!
Lisa
lottalisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:54 PM   #17  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Lotta - lol I am almost 26, 2 children and a csection later, my stomach will NOT look like that without some laser surgery for the stretch marks and a tummy tuck for the skin.. lol.. but a girl can dream right lol..
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #18  
lisa

Ahhh, Yes! Sure is! You have come far also in your weight loss journey. Keep it up! I wish I was close. Considering that I have just started 4 weeks ago I am happy with a 10lb weight loss. I actually feel better already with eating healthier and exercising. If I can keep it up it will be well worth it! Logging on here everyday is definitly helping. It at least makes me think about what my gaols are.
Thanks,Lisa
Old 03-10-2007, 10:49 PM   #19  
Diana Kay

S/C/G: 275/SeeTicker/200

Height: 5'11"

That's great! Good job at that self control, it's really hard sometimes. Just keep it up! That goal of yours is way more important than the milk shake fix any day!
ninepaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #20  
-

S/C/G: 245/178/150?

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottalisa View Post
That is a great stomach! Is it possible to have one like that at age 41?? After 2 children?? Without surgury?? I guess I'll just have to find out when I get to a goal weight. Cinnamon girl, You have come so far with your weight loss. Great job! It won't be long for you! Keep up hte good work!
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I have no idea if I can achieve that stomach either but I'm sure going to try! I've not had kids so I at least have that little bit going in my favor. But I'm also 44 and not sure how hard I want to work for the stomach I had when I was much younger. LOL

Thanks for the kudos! I'm still shock, shock, shocked I've come this far. I started this "trip" last April and I'm so close I can hardly wait. I went shopping with my best girlfriend today. She's lost about the same as me over the same period of time. We were laughing so much while shopping because we both keep dragging L and XL sizes into the dressing room only to have to shlep back out and get M and SM's! It was a blast! I could have bought tons of clothes because they all looked so good!

Beth
CinnamonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:57 PM   #21  
lisa

Lucky You!!
You must feel great! How did you do it?? Any specific way? I am loving the gym(once I get there) but looking for something to do when I can't get to the gym. How about the exercise ball?? A video comes with it but I am not sure what size ball???
Sounds like you had alot of fun shopping! Now you will have just as much fun wearing them!
Keep up the good work!
Lisa
Old 03-12-2007, 02:26 PM   #22  
-

S/C/G: 245/178/150?

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottalisa View Post
Lucky You!!
You must feel great! How did you do it?? Any specific way? I am loving the gym(once I get there) but looking for something to do when I can't get to the gym. How about the exercise ball?? A video comes with it but I am not sure what size ball???
Sounds like you had alot of fun shopping! Now you will have just as much fun wearing them!
Keep up the good work!
Lisa
I don't have time to tell my looooong weight loss story right now (supposed to be working!) but I promise I'll get back to you on that.

As far as the exercise balls go I think you buy them according to you height. I know Target sells a few different brands and I'm pretty sure the packaging tells you how to determine what size it right for you.

Beth
CinnamonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:44 PM   #23  
lisa

Beth,
Thanks for the info on the exercise balls. I had no idea. I will have to check it out. I need something to do at home if I don't make it to the gym or I will do nothing. At least the weather is starting to get nicer to walk outside.
Have a good evening,
Lisa