Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2001, 01:47 PM   #1  
Believe it..U R Beautiful

Default New girl to the neighborhood

Hello,

I am new here. I have been peeking in for a few weeks now and I am ready to come out of my shell. I am 32 years old and a full-time RN (night shift). I have two beautiful children (ages four and one). I have a very supportive husband. I am trying to get back on the ball. I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes today (after not being on it four three days.) I am just looking for some outside support. I am still trying to figure out this whole forum business...I am sure I will begin to understand after awhile.

Good day to all,
Jen

218/211/140's (weights: start/current/goal)
Old 10-31-2001, 06:03 PM   #2  
Dancing those pounds away

Default Welcome

You have come to the right place Jen. You mentioned having been reading for weeks now. When you find a group that you feel comfortable with... just jump right in. Just be sure to hit "REPLY" and not post. Reply will join you into the group you were reading. Post will start a new topic.

All the groups will welcome you with open arms. I have not found a bad group yet. We are all here to help , as well as get some help too.
Closed Thread