3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   How do I change the calender date on FitDay.com (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/106063-how-do-i-change-calender-date-fitday-com.html)

cajungal328 03-02-2007 12:30 AM

How do I change the calender date on FitDay.com

Hi everyone,
I have a small problem. Apparently, the date on fitday.com changes early, before 12:00, and for the last two days, without realizing what was happening, I have been listing everything on these pages, but it has been applying to the next day, instead of the present day. Like 2-28 got totally skipped, yesterdays (2-28) entries went under 3-1, and todays (3-1) entries went under 3-2. I know it's not a great big deal, but how do I change the date on my entries without having to do everything over again? Is there a way to transfer info over without having to start over?

Thanks in advance....
Heather

Nikaia 03-02-2007 12:41 AM

I don't know that you can transfer it over like that, but you can go back and edit previous days, just click the >> or << next to the date.

JayEll 03-02-2007 06:33 AM

Hmmm that's kind of an unusual problem! Is the date/time and time zone setting on your computer right?

If you are entering your food after midnight, then you'll probably need to click the calendar to set the date back a day before you start typing. Anyway, you could try that. Maybe you'll just have to enter your information earlier in the day...

Jay

srmb60 03-02-2007 08:20 AM

I've not found a way. I have to go back to the previous day and re-enter. I wonder if you emailed and asked. I'm sure lots of folks would like to know how that's done.

Nikaia 03-02-2007 10:58 AM

Jay, it's not the computer. My time/date settings are right for my computer, and my Fitday resets itself around 8 PM (or at least, that's the earliest I've noticed it having reset).

cbmare 03-02-2007 01:25 PM

I've noticed it, too. I'm on the West Coast and I think the FitDay people have it set for East Coast time.

I run into that all the time.

JayEll 03-02-2007 01:39 PM

How weird! I am on the East Coast, so maybe that's why... but I would go to FitDay.com and ask a support question about it. It doesn't seem right that it would have only one time setting.

Jay

SwimGirl 03-02-2007 02:01 PM

I am also on the west coast and so I have the same problem, I have to make sure the date is right. I've had to change the food to the previous day, but also not found a way other than going item by item.

-Aimee

JayEll 03-02-2007 05:47 PM

Hey--are you Chicks using the online version? See, I downloaded it, and so its time matches my own computer's time. If you're using the online version, it would make sense, maybe, that their server has eastern time. Still ought to ask, though--maybe there's a setting somewhere...

Jay