3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Wednesday February 21 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/105188-planning-wednesday-february-21-a.html)

sotypical 02-21-2007 12:15 AM

Planning for Wednesday February 21

Day 1 - no artifical sweetner

B- mini bagel with light cream cheese, turkey breast and tomato; scrambled egg whites; 1-2 mini oranges
S- coffee with cream and SUGAR; banana and natural peanut butter
L- taco salad - romain lettuce, tomato, cucumber, lean ground beef, cheese, salad, light sour cream - maybe even some celery too for fun!
S- cottage cheese w/ fruit container (apple berry maybe?)
D- no idea
W- 4L
E- 60min

BlueToBlue 02-21-2007 01:55 AM

Courtnie, I'm impressed! I'm so not ready to give up my artificial sweetener even though I know it is probably giving me ten different kinds of cancer. Maybe one day...

The plan totally changed today because I forgot to take the turkey ham out of the freezer to thaw then was so ravenous when I got home from swimming that I needed something faster for lunch anyway. I was also starving all day, so I ended up 100 calories over what I had planned. Hopefully I won't have the same problem tomorrow.

Assuming I can stick to it, here's tomorrow's plan:
B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk
S - coffee or tea with milk and splenda, apple
L - tuna with hummus, sun-dried tomatoes, and capers on multi-grain bread; salad of spinach, strawberries, cucumbers, lemon pepper, sea salt, and balsamic vinegar
S - blueberry fiber cake with NF cream cheese
S - NF yogurt with wheat germ and blackberries
D - raspberry chipotle meatloaf; turnips glazed in red wine vinegar
S - low fat mousse and some mini-merigues

Exercise: 1 hour with trainer :kickbutt:

cupcake84 02-21-2007 07:38 AM

B-2 egg whites & 1 egg
S-crackers
L-not too entirely sure, going to get grocerys so it could be anyones guess really
S-string cheese
D-chicken breasts in the crockpot.....i seem to eat this an awful lot but its so good
S-popcorn or light ice cream
Water-3.5L
Exercize- dunno, walk later

sotypical 02-21-2007 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueToBlue (Post 1580617)
Courtnie, I'm impressed! I'm so not ready to give up my artificial sweetener even though I know it is probably giving me ten different kinds of cancer. Maybe one day...

I am giving it up for 'lent' - I also think it might help me to lose weight, haha

Angihas2 02-21-2007 12:12 PM

I got up so late today, everyone let me sleep in! It was 11 before I got up. Which was nice, but it sure has thrown my food off schedule.

B - 2 eggs hard boiled with small amount of mayo on whole wheat bread<1 slice>, orange
S - HA wont need one until lunch time
L - Veggie and lentil soup, salad
D - Tilapia baked with teriyaki marinade, brown rice, steamed veggies, salad, apple
S- if still hungry later, oatmeal with small amount of smart start light and tsp of brown sugar

RidiculouslyAddicted 02-21-2007 01:50 PM

Morning. Rough day here today. :(
Courtnie, I seriously admire you for giving up artificial sweetener for Lent. I couldn't do it. Do you have regular sugar?

B: egg whites w/ cheese, Fibre1 cereal, chicken bacon (Is this too large of a breakfast? I don't feel too full, and it keeps me happy from 8:30-11, which isn't that long... Input anyone?)
S: almonds
L: chef's salad, SF jello
S: apple
D: mixed up casserole (recipe on here under SB Phase I entrees), toast, green & wax beans
S: SF pudding

Exercise: Only did 15 minutes on bike this a.m., was SOOOO tired.

athenac 02-21-2007 02:40 PM

I woke up late and had a rushed "light" breakfast.

B: String Cheese, Nonfat Latte
S: Granola Bar
L: Thai Onion Soup
S: Edamame (.5-.75c), String Cheese, Wheat crackers
D: Lasagna

E: 45min
W: 4L