Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-17-2007, 11:44 AM   #1  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Default Lets just call last week a vacation shall we?

Absolutely horrid week food wise. I entered into full binge mode more than once. I am getting frustrated because I cant work out.

Its a new day....that is going to start with lots of coffee.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Height: 5'2"

Ahhhhhhhh ennay, me too! According to my spreadsheet, I ate approx 2300, 2400, 2000, 1900, 1500, and 1650 yesterday..average last week was 2000 calories! So my tracker is now wrong as I re-gained the 2 I had lost the prior week. Fluctuations are OK but from the amount I've been eating, and since I only worked out twice on the elliptical for an hour, aaargh! OK then! Let's get right back on track moving forward from today.
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:17 PM   #3  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Ohh yeah. Same here. The vacation ends now.
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Feels good not to be the only one

Well last week I was off too...all week! I was also averaging about 2000 calories a day which though not horrible, is more than I've been eating for about 4 months now. Between bad weather, TOM, and Valentine's Day misery I gave in to a donut, chocolate and Jelly Beans. I also haven't been to the gym since last Monday because a combo of horrible undri-vable weather and cramps. Well I got up early this morning and started my long weekend by getting on the scale to assess the damage and I'm actually still down 2lbs from last week somehow so no damage there. I'm also enjoying a Saturday morning relax with some coffee and am gonna spend the next 3 days with some serious gym time and am felling good to be back on track with my food and am putting the donut in the past. Its exactly 3 weeks until my first big unveiling (big wedding in NYC with my best friends in the world) and they haven't seen me since the month before I started my crusade. I'd love to hit ONEderland by then but I think though I'll get close its just too much to lose safely in 3 weeks...but hey a girl can dream.
Lets all get back on track! We can do it!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

Last week was the pits for me too . I gained a pound (though I'm not moving my ticker for 1 lb).

I'm with you girls!
abbyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #6  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

well my average for a week is normally ~2200 but that includes ~ 20 miles of running, 100 minutes of biking and 2 full body weight workouts

For the last 3 weeks my only workout has been my physical therapy and last week my calories averaged 2370, heavily skewed to the whipped cream and icecream family. I normally get 100% of rda of everything except iron and vit d in my diet and this week despite extra calories its low in 6 things.

The average was topped of with a 2000 calorie party last night. yesterday alone was 3400

Mami, we've been tracking together this journey so we need to get eachother moving!
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:58 PM   #7  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I had a yucky week last week with my company here. I did manage to stay in calorie range all but 1 day (but it was a 3500 calorie day). My scale is up a lb. this morning. (not sure if that's accurate because I forgot to weigh until after I had eaten breakfast and had 2 cups of coffee, plus had my PJ''s still on). So, I'm hoping I maintained. I'll weigh again in the AM. I know I only got exercise 3 days last week instead of my usual 5 days. But, running after a 2 yr. old and 8 month old should have burned some calories.

Today is a new day and I have already got my lazy butt up and did my treadmill. So, I'm looking for a better week this week.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:17 PM   #8  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Hmm, last week was crappy for me as well - Have you all had the AWFUL weather we've had here in Boston? Makes it a lot harder to stay focused, for me anyway. Two real slips, friday and saturday, friday because of a big party - chips, pizza, and alcohol that I really didn't need. Saturday I planned well, ate everything on my plan... then ate some chips w/ a friend and ice cream with the boyfriend. Darn it. This morning I bought mass quantities of fruits and veggies and such, though, so hopefully this week will be better! I had to add some red meat in too, I've been bruising even more easily than usual and a little overtired, I think my iron is down.
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

hey improbable...I'm in Boston too...well I live north but I work right downtown...the weather last Tuesday was painful! and the bitter cold turning everything to ice just made it worse!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:51 PM   #10  

Hi all and hello to my fellow bostonions

The blizzard and extreme cold sure didn't make it any easier last week! Luckily, we are due for milder weather starting tomorrow. 40 degrees? that will feel like a heat wave too us! lol

Wishing you all a super week
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote