Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-05-2007, 03:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Height: 5'2"

Default Challenge

Its so nice to connect the face with the postings (like when you talk to someone in business on the phone frequently yet you never met in person..most of us would leap at the chance to actually see who we've been talking to). I guess those who don't post their pics want to keep it that way, so I'm not expecting many responses, but it would be lovely to see some of you whom I've been communicating with for the past few months. If you feel up to it, post a pic here beautiful ladies!
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #2  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

The pics are a good idea, I guess I was just waiting for that magic number of pounds lost before I did it....and I have no idea yet what that magic number is! I'll see if I can find an old pic from last summer, then I'll make one of my kiddos take a current shot.....yuck.....I still hate getting pics taken!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I love pictures!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Mami~for whatever reason, I can't get my photo onto the page, but you can click on my user name and go look at my profile and see my picture there.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 280/241/150

Height: 5'5"

I've tried to get my photo on and couldn't...
RebaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #6  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Well...um...my "standard profile pic" of the moment is kinda...different. But I'll post it here anyway, and see if I can dredge up a few more that are a little less...threatening.

The gun in the picture, btw, is my boyfriend's Cetme assault rifle; he wanted pictures of me with it so that, in his words, "I can show off the gun AND you to the guys online at the same time!"
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:48 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Thats one crazy gun! I don't think I've ever seen one in my 27 years on this planet.. gun is a little scary.. your hair look great tho!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #8  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

so...how do you post a pic other than the avatar?

I added a pic of me to my profile about a week after my son was born. I dont have many pics of myself. I'm usually the one WITH the camera.

It said it failed to upload, but when I view my profile it is there.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #9  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

A Picture?!

I don't even have wedding pictures. No pictures from ANY of my weddings.

I have been camera shy all my life. However, I do think I have one that DH, boobalah, took when we were scuba diving. I'll see if I can find that.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:56 PM   #10  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikaia View Post
"I can show off the gun AND you to the guys online at the same time!"

I'm not too sure I'd be comfy with my pic floating all over the net that way. Who is he showing your pic to?

I do love the hair. this reminds me. I've got to start setting up something for our get together.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #11  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Who is he showing my pic to? Just his gun buddies, fellow collectors, that sort of thing. It doesn't really bother me. Although I did veto him putting up ANY of the other pictures from that photo shoot, cause they were taken at my highest weight, and while it's not apparent when I'm lying down like that, the rest of them show that I'm way heavier than I should be.

And about the gun being scary...the funny part is, that during this photo session, the entire trigger pack was removed from the gun. It was totally non-operative for all the shots. My bf and I are both big on gun safety, and with all the poses we were doing, a lot of them were aimed AT something/someone, and neither of us is comfortable doing that with a working gun, even if we've both checked and cleared it first.

Thanks for the compliments on my hair, btw. I did some scrounging and found a few pics from last spring, when I was, if not at my goal weight, about 20 lbs lighter than I am now. This way, you can see my face WITHOUT a gun in front of it.

Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Hi ladies,

Gorgeous pics so far! I obviously always see those of you who have them as your avatar photo, but I guess I should peek into more profiles-some lovely pics in there!

Oh...I also have another picture in my profile. It was taken a year ago-I was a couple months pregnant in the photo.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:14 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Thanks ladies! Esp. fun to see the regulars like ennay/anne and Allison . boaterswife, you do not need to reach your goal to show us your pic, even with extra weight we can be beautiful!
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mami View Post
Thanks ladies! Esp. fun to see the regulars like ennay/anne and Allison . boaterswife, you do not need to reach your goal to show us your pic, even with extra weight we can be beautiful!

You are absolutely, 100% correct!!!!! Age and weight do not make a woman less beautiful. A wonderful smile, great hair, beautiful eyes...so many things that are beatiful about women no matter what their weight (or age.)
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:04 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

I'm not a regular, so I took my pic down
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote